Random good picture Not show
1. The latest trend is towards a light-reflecting or pearlescent background on vinyls, rather like a more subtle metallic.
2. Pearlescent coatings become highly popular to the modern generation of color rendering materials due to their unique color effect.
3. Pearlescent or luster pigments are widely employed in many fields for their jewelly tinct and excellent properties.
4. Synthesis method of Fe 2 O 3 mica pearlescent pigment is described paper.
5. Based on test and analysis, blue mica pearlescent pigment with fine lustre and dispersity was prepared under the optimum process conditions.
6. Pearlescent Pigment luster almost apply to all thermoset and thermoplastics.
7. Jiangsu Sankun Pearlescent Tech Co. , LTD is a share-holding system group of professionally producing wet-ground mica powder and mica-titanium series pearlescent pigments.
8. My eye fell upon a pearlescent boy, which is sweetly smiling.
9. Qingpi which include: natural patterns, pearlescent skin, hand - rub skin, and semi - blue embossed leather.
10. The sun was coming up, or had already come up, and the heavy mists wore a pearlescent glow.
11. This article has reviewed the current status and development of a new conductive pigment - flake pearlescent pigment.
12. The cyan things are mountains; the green things is water; the pearlescent things are tears.
13. Iris painting -----This is the metallic glitter painting that one kind contains micaceous pearlescent pigment or contains flashy aluminium powder.
14. Opinions and proposals are also brought forward about the development of domestic pearlescent pigments.
15. A blue or bluish black pigment has been prepared based on the technology of coating the phthalocyanine blue and active carbon on the mica-based pearlescent pigment.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. The synthesis of several flake oxides and their application in pearlescent pigments are described.
17. He invited her to lie down unclothed set a timer and while stroking her proceeded to narrate in tender detail the beauty he saw the colors that went from coral to deep rose to pearlescent pink.
More similar words: adolescent, obsolescence, descent, senescent, quiescent, iridescent, decrescent, evanescent, fluorescent, effervescent, fertile crescent, phosphorescent, pearl, descend, coalesce, descended, crescendo, convalesce, condescend, descendant, descendants, acquiescence, condescension, behind the scenes, scent, ascent, nascent, reminiscent, transcendent, transcendentalism.