Random good picture Not show
1. Delwyn Pepper, nascent tyrant, was voted treasurer.
2. A nascent nationalist movement is emerging in the Ukraine.
3. It was a land with no nascent art, save the reflected mirror of its colonial masters.
4. In this nascent electronic marketplace only an infinitesimal fraction of business transactions are currently handled on the I-way.
5. As Hoffman indicated, Macintosh in its nascent form had some serious problems.
6. A battle over music royalties threatens a nascent industry.
7. A nascent environmental protection industry has also emerged.
8. Nascent nano technologies are mashed up with bio technologies.
9. This is the prime ratio of the nascent increments.
10. Our manager discovered a nascent talent.
11. But China is a nascent superpower.
12. Each of these subsystems has two nascent technologies in common.
13. Politicians may have to turn to the nascent renewables industry to help ease the crunch.
14. Despite a nascent democracy movement, there's little traction for direct suffrage.
15. ASEAN's nascent free-trade zone also excludes services, and tiptoes around labour mobility.
16. The nascent plan was for the tapes to be flooded into Iraq and the Arab world.
17. We can detect a nascent self-possession the east has not known for many centuries. That is what is new among Asians – elusive, unannounced and unmistakable all at once.
18. The tribute may sound fulsome, but Modigliani showed exceptional appreciation of nascent ability.
19. As seen from the following examples taken from the nascent Far East marketplace, numerous opportunities exist.
20. But this is not to dismiss his vision as an irrelevance in the forging of a nascent science.
21. In other words, at this point the whole area is nascent with tremendous potential.
22. In people who are not esoterically developed, the mental and emotional bodies are in a rudimentary or nascent state.
23. This, the inquiry was told,(Sentencedict.com) was what happened to Britain's nascent wave energy programme in 1982.
24. Our resources are limited, but we try to give as much aid as possible tot he nascent profession in these countries.
25. But higher fuel costs could hurt China's manufacturers, hindering the economy's nascent recovery.
26. In the Philippines and Indonesia, for instance, Internet infrastructure, both wired and wireless, is poor, inhibiting both consumers and the growth of nascent tech businesses.
27. That rules out some previously proposed ways of forming Mercury with its relatively huge molten iron core, such as having the nascent sun blasting away the outer rind of an Earthlike planet.
28. AFTER my uncle Sheldon moved to Dallas, he returned to Brooklyn for a visit flaunting a bolo tie, a splashy pair of cowboy boots and a nascent drawl.
29. And it insisted that its work be kept secret for a long time so its nascent idea was not subject to nit-picking criticism.
30. They argue that a strengthening of the currency would derail their nascent recovery.
More similar words: scent, adolescent, scene, scenery, descend, scenario, acquiescence, obsolescence, Cent., center, per cent, accent, decent, recent, century, central, incentive, recently, centurion, percentage, accentuate, concentrate, concentrating, concentration, concentrate on, fascinating, nasty, in a sense, as soon as, entertainment.