Random good picture Not show
1. In 1955 he led the first ascent of Kangchenjunga, the world's third highest mountain.
2. Who was the first man to make an ascent in a balloon?
3. His rapid ascent in the social scale was surprising.
4. The final ascent took only half an hour.
5. The last part of the ascent is very steep.
6. His ascent to power was rapid and unexpected.
7. The first part of the ascent is not steep.
8. The cart began its gradual ascent up the hill.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. It was an awkward ascent, but we reached the top eventually.
10. It was a tough course over a gradual ascent before the big climb of Bluebell Hill.
11. The climbers made their ascent of the mountain without oxygen.
12. The advance party for a winter ascent of Mount Everest has arrived in Nepal.
13. At the foot of the last steep ascent..
14. Its meteoric ascent defied the usual explanations.
15. Start your ascent from Achintree Farm in Glen Nevis.
16. Unfortunately this fell out on the third ascent.
17. The ascent had taken 4 hours!
18. James made his last ascent in September 1816.
19. The final ascent of Kilimanjaro began at 5:00 a.m.
20. The ascent from here to the summit looks fairly fearsome but it is not as bad as it seems.
21. They watched with grave concern the formidable ascent of U2.
22. The aft compartment of the ascent stage was used for equipment stowage.
23. The unremitting four-mile ascent to the high pass over the ridge reduced me to a walking wet rag.
24. Toasting their successful ascent to the summit, she lifts her flask in the air, and father waves his walking stick.
25. Burke pushed the button and the elevator began its slow ascent.
26. This unbreakable bond that unites as one,Is as strong as the ascent of the morning sun.Infinite days and nights of joy stream by,And even beyond the day we die.
27. At the other side of the valley was a steep ascent to the top of the hill.
28. It really is splendid, an easy walk with just a short ascent to reach the beginning of the ridge.
29. But one look at the line and it is obvious that few actually believe the ascent could be that hard.
30. Venables broke both legs in a 90m fall while descending the mountain after the first ascent.
More similar words: nascent, scent, senescent, adolescent, phosphorescent, ascetic, ascertain, scene, descend, scenery, scenario, acquiescence, obsolescence, Cent., accent, decent, per cent, center, recent, central, century, incentive, reticent, recently, percentage, centurion, accentuate, egocentric, licentious, translucent.