Random good picture Not show
1. My secretary will phone you to arrange a meeting.
2. Instructions were relayed to him by phone.
3. Sophie lifted the phone before the second ring.
4. I didn't make any phone calls.
5. We've spoken on the phone but never face-to-face.
6. He sat by the phone, wishing it would ring.
7. We spoke briefly on the phone.
8. Remind me to phone Alan before I go out.
9. They've just brought out a new, smaller phone.
10. Just then, his mobile phone rang.
11. The frequency of Kara's phone calls increased rapidly.
12. Would you please get off the phone?
13. I suppose you'll hector me until I phone him.
14. This cell phone sure is hot stuff.
15. I have to make a phone call.
16. I need to make a quick phone call .
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. They invested heavily in 3G mobile phone networks.
18. I have to type letters and answer the phone.
19. I scribbled his phone number in my address book.
20. I tried to phone her but couldn't get through.
21. Her voice sounded shaky on the phone.
22. She's busy now - can you phone later?
23. He sounded very agitated on the phone.
24. There's somebody on the phone for you.
25. Where can I make a phone call?
26. Do you mind if I use your phone?
27. He is making a phone call.
28. Internet connections through conventional phone lines are fairly slow.
29. We talked on the phone for over an hour.
30. Can you come to the phone?it sounds urgent.