Random good picture Not show
1. Her smile was a mixture of pity and condescension.
2. His politeness smacks of condescension.
3. There was a tinge of condescension in her greeting.
4. Despite its condescension toward the Bennet family, the letter begins to allay Elizabeth's prejudice against Darcy.
5. The condescension was beginning to go too far.
6. But condescension was the general attitude.
7. But there was no condescension in his expression, and no judgment; just serene concern.
8. The condescension can not be denied: look at how hard the poor chaps strive to keep up with the nuclear Joneses.
9. The condescension on one side has been met by a fervent reaction on the other.
10. The complete absence from her novels of condescension is the secret of her popularity.
11. Philip was somewhat overpowered by the young gentleman's condescension.
12. In part, it reflected racist condescension.
13. He hated the white man's superiority and condescension.
14. Life three treasures: Condescension,(Sentencedict.com) the diligence add a thinking.
15. Westerners believe that some condescension is hypocritical.
16. He smiled with jovial condescension.
17. Annabel and Midge passed without the condescension of hurrying their pace.
18. She detected a note of condescension in the friendliest advances.
19. The queen's condescension was intended to make us feel comfortable.
20. She gave me some friendly advice without a trace of condescension.
21. I had never been spontaneously approached by a publisher and such condescension rather turned my head.
22. A dangerous question,[sentencedict.com] because now you begin to notice the very subtle condescension.
23. Britten was particularly revered for his vocal scores for children, which captured their imagination and interest without condescension.
24. This was on-the-edge black comedy that dispelled any vestige of condescension that might have been felt towards the performers.
25. Russell's screenplay is full of announced sympathy for ordinary people's lives, and actual condescension.
26. But something was missing, politeness maybe. although the inquiries were phrased nicely, the interest seemed like condescension.
27. Whenever oneself wants to show, I tell the qualifications of own condescension.
28. He talked easily of Botticelli, and spoke of Fra Angelico with a faint condescension.
29. Father told me how to conduct myself . Honesty, Condescension. Maybe this is the basal tenet.
30. If he had, it would have been an act of condescension.
More similar words: condescend, condensation, descend, pension, tension, extension, dimension, dimensions, comprehension, senescent, adolescent, acquiescence, obsolescence, convalesce, condemn, phosphorescent, description, condemned, mansion, expansion, condition, conditions, concession, conversion, confession, conclusion, convulsions, in conclusion, unconditionally, concentration.