Random good picture Not show
(1) The paucity of fruit was caused by the drought.
(2) There is a paucity of information on the ingredients of many cosmetics.
(3) But there was a paucity of buyers.
(4) Our discussion has already made apparent a great paucity of large-scale bronzes compared to what survives in marble.
(5) The paucity of resources, the lack of an intellectual and artistic community in the institute made conditions intolerable.
(6) The paucity of Reagan's legislative record after 1981 is reflected in Congressional Quarterly presidential support scores.
(7) This paucity of information arises from the role that uncertainty has in quantum mechanics.
(8) The paucity of cases emphasises the difficulty of virus spillover into the urban cycle.
(9) It is the paucity of its retail base which is stunting growth.
(10) Venus has been excluded because of the paucity of information about impact craters on its surface.
(11) In particular[Sentencedict.com ], there appears to be a paucity of effective teaching on the theology of music and its significance in worship.
(12) The relative paucity of material goods owned by Corpsmen is, in terms of transcultural perception, a complicating factor.
(13) And as obvious becomes one's paucity of expression, one's weak-kneed imagination, one's imperfect assimilation of the spirit of the story.
(14) A big problem private investors face is the paucity of sources for accurate and fast knowledge.
(15) However(sentencedict.com), there is a paucity of research on the issue with Chinese subjects.
(16) The paucity of self-control, the abundance of self-indulgence together with what is called narcissism make the situation worse.
(17) The results are often unsatisfactory because of the paucity of cells.
(18) Even the film's impressive finale can't hide the first hour's paucity of imagination.
(19) The boundaries of the study area are more of convenience than purely zoogeographical, because of the paucity of material from certain regions.
(20) Epidemiological evidence suggests that complications associated with NSAIDs are characterised by a paucity of premonitory symptoms.
(21) It is not for economists, however, to be put off by a paucity of data.
(22) The lack of comprehension can be attributed in part to the paucity of electronic commerce applications that the consumer has personally experienced.
(23) The other significant problem that is currently dogging the presentation graphics market is that film recorders come with a paucity of typefaces.
(24) This may lead one to think that simplicity should not be considered as just paucity of initial data.
(25) Thethe rural world because of distance and the lack of transport the paucity the imformation media.