Random good picture Not show
2. I'll just cite some figures for comparison.
3. Can you cite another case like this one?
4. It is important to cite examples to support your argument.
5. Please cite my gratitude to him.
6. Experts cite the country as an instance where human rights violations could lead to international intervention.
7. Center officials cite even more grim statistics.
8. I can cite several legal precedents.
9. No doubt a Conservative Member will cite the 1930s, just as has happened in the past.
10. Doctors are required to cite a study confirming any medical benefits of the drug and provide a written prescription.
11. They did, however, cite the arguments of those who did.
12. I need not cite the passage that contains that finding because Sir Stephen Brown P. has already cited it.
13. Characteristically[sentencedict.com], he does not cite any source for this assertion.
14. And in truth, it wasn't difficult to cite examples of short-sightedness, bloody-mindedness, and cynical manipulation of memberships.
15. They cite numbers and percentages of casualties, they give names of comrades who lost eyesight and limbs.
16. Social researchers cite a 44 percent increase in the number of grandchildren living in homes maintained by their grandparents since 1980.
17. One could cite numerous other passages where both terms are employed, but none is plainer than this one.Sentence dictionary
18. If we had to cite a bad point, it would be the hard-to-reach drain plug on the rear axle housing.
19. Death penalty supporters usually cite two reasons, beyond preventing crime, for their position.
20. They cite past performance and offer a toll-free telephone number.
21. I am surprised that he did not cite as evidence in support of his case the moral philosophy of his own Monklands District Council.
22. Opponents also cite the city government as an example of where elected officials have abdicated their power to the appointed staff.
23. Officials cite a need for statewide consistency in when to intervene in family matters.
24. But the most brutal episode occurred at the Cite Herault, a residential suburb.
25. Merit pay for individual teachers, to cite one example, just sets teacher against teacher and undermines morale.
26. Despite their claim that their argument is supported by historical evidence, Coakley and Hughes do not cite any supporting historical evidence.
27. Indeed, many people here made their money under Republican leadership and cite family values and school choice as their chief concerns.
28. Hastings said he would approve the trip unless the defense attorneys could cite legal precedents supporting their argument.
29. Companies that change factors or move back to handling their own invoices frequently cite poor quality of service.
30. The sociologists at Williamsburg compare cash benefits with the minimum wage and cite incentives for work and marriage.