Random good picture Not show
1. Be considerate toward the poor.
2. He became violent and abusive toward Ben's mother.
3. Time is racing toward us.
4. Most scientists would probably lean toward this viewpoint.
5. All plants like to grow up toward the sunlight.
6. We accused him of immortal conduct toward her.
7. The soldiers were disaffected toward the government.
8. Which train is going toward Shinjuku?
9. Vines spiraled upward toward the roof.
10. The Changjiang River keeps rolling along toward the east.
11. He headed toward the station.
12. He was loping across the sand toward Nancy.
13. The soldier wormed his way toward the enemy's lines.
14. As he ran toward me, his face broke into a wide grin.
15. Breathe out and ease your knees in toward your chest.
16. I'm working toward the slice of the unknown future step away, never stop.
17. Mr. Lewis takes an insufferably glib attitude toward it all.
18. Toward a day finally to achieve the ultimate goal of moving enough, but every step as the goal, to make it as a step function.
19. His eyes flicked over toward her.
20. She edged toward the window.
21. Most of us, however, take life for granted. We know that one day we must die, but usually we picture that day as far in the future. When we are in buoyant health, death is all but unimaginable. We seldom think of it. The days stretch out in an endless vista. So we go about our petty tasks[sentencedict.com], hardly aware of our listless attitude toward life.
22. As for me, if I had fifty-three minutes to spend as I liked, I should walk at my leisure toward a spring of fresh water.
23. With the old wish that is ever new,may the greeting do its share toward making your Christmas a pleasant one.
24. The tiny rocket is attached to the spacecraft and is designed to propel it toward Mars.
25. Every new day begins with possibilities. It's up to us to fill it with the things that move us toward progress and peace.
26. I wouldn't care success oilure, for I will only struggle ahead as long as I have been destined to the distance. I wouldn't care the difficulties around, for what I can leave on the earth is only their view of my back since I have been marching toward the horizontal. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return . But what is more painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel.
27. I pass through the summer which the winter and the equator are filled with joy rush toward you to like.
28. Hoisting my suitcase on to my shoulder, I turned and headed toward my hotel.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. I wouldn't care success or failure, for I will only struggle ahead as long as I have been destined to the distance. I wouldn't care the difficulties around, for what I can leave on the earth is only their view of my back since I have been marching toward the horizontal.
30. Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward toward the heavens. But always pity brought me back to earth. Echoes of cries of pain reverberate in my heart. Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people a burden to their sons, and the whole world of loneliness, poverty, and pain make a mockery of what human life should be. I long to alleviate this evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer.
More similar words: award, hardware, afterward, put forward, bring forward, look forward to, upwardly mobile, town, towel, tower, in no way, downtown, know about, now and then, throw away, war, warn, at war, warm up, warmth, post-war, software, warning, warrior, warehouse, card, hard, yard, be aware of, awareness.