Random good picture Not show
8) Real knowledge, like everything else of value, is not to be obtained easily, it must be worked for, studied for, thought for, and more than all, must be prayed for.
10) The people may safely be trusted to hear everything true and false, and to form a correct judgment,Were it fall to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers of newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.
11) It is easy to learn something about everything, but difficult to learn everything about anything.
25) Don't believe that winning is really everything. It's more important to stand for something. If you don't stand for something, what do you win?
26) To him that does everything in its proper time,[http://sentencedict.com/everything.html] one day is worth three.
More similar words: every time, anything, anything but, every, everyone, thing, every bit, every other, nothing, in every way, think over, clothing, writhing, nothing but, breathing, something, something of, something like, something else, carry through, by this, thin, by this time, think, within, very, think up, think out, think of, slavery.