1) Gold will not buy everything.
2) The poor man wants much, the miser everything
comes to him who waits.
4) A little of everything
, nothing at all.
5) A place for everything
and everything in its place.
6) Money is something, but no everything
7) Money lost, little lost; time lost, everything
8) For everything
there is a season.
9) Love does much, money does everything
10) Know something of everything
and everything of something.
that lives, lives not alone, nor for itself.
12) To know everything
is to know nothing.
is nice in your garden.
14) A light heart can bear everything
15) There's a time and a place for everything
is good in its season.
is good when new(sentencedict.com), but friends when old.
18) Custom reconciles us to everything.
19) There is a time for everything
20) Take time for deliberation; hste spoils everything
21) Patience, time, and money overcome everything
22) One who can do everything
can do nothing.
is good when new, but friend when old.
24) Who makes everything
right must rise early.
25) Politeness costs nothing and gains everything
26) Money isn’t everything.
27) Everything has its time.
28) Real knowledge, like everything
else of value, is not to be obtained easily, it must be worked for, studied for, thought for, and more than all,[http://sentencedict.com/everything.html] must be prayed for.
29) Maids want nothing but husbands, but when they have them they want everything
30) He who has health, has hope, and he who has hope, everything
1) Everything concurred in making him happy.
2) Everything he writes demonstrates the depth of his sensibility.
3) Despite everything, she bore her former boss no animosity.
4) You can't blame him for everything.
5) Nature does not provide everything we want.
6) Not everything follows the rules of logic.
7) The manager was very apologetic about everything.
8) This design knocks everything else into a cocked hat.
9) He was successful in everything he did.
10) Take this bag, and leave everything else to me.
11) As a beginner, everything is very new to him.
12) Thora bustled about the flat, getting everything ready.
13) Everything had been stitched by Molly's nimble fingers.
14) Everything is crowding in on me.
15) I want to know everything about you.
16) Everything seems to be all right.
17) His repertoire encompassed everything from Bach to Schoenberg.
18) Keep a record of everything you spend.
19) When we confronted him, he denied everything.
20) Unload everything from the boat and clean it thoroughly.
21) You can't have everything ur own way.
22) Children are curious about everything around them.
23) Everything was covered with a thick layer of dust.
24) Each morning cleaners make sure everything is spotless.
25) We will do everything to preserve peace.
26) Everything was in a state of disorder.
27) Pending his return let us get everything ready.
28) Everything went up in flames .
29) The store had everything including the proverbial kitchen sink.
30) Everything was in its proper place .