1) Gold will not buy everything.
2) The poor man wants much, the miser everything
comes to him who waits.
4) A little of everything
, nothing at all.
5) A place for everything
and everything in its place.
6) Money is something, but no everything
7) Money lost, little lost; time lost, everything
8) For everything
there is a season.
9) Love does much, money does everything
10) Know something of everything
and everything of something.
that lives, lives not alone, nor for itself.
12) To know everything
is to know nothing.
is nice in your garden.
14) A light heart can bear everything
15) There's a time and a place for everything
is good in its season.
is good when new(sentencedict.com), but friends when old.
18) Custom reconciles us to everything.
19) There is a time for everything
20) Take time for deliberation; hste spoils everything
21) Patience, time, and money overcome everything
22) One who can do everything
can do nothing.
is good when new, but friend when old.
24) Who makes everything
right must rise early.
25) Politeness costs nothing and gains everything
26) Money isn’t everything.
27) Everything has its time.
28) Real knowledge, like everything
else of value, is not to be obtained easily, it must be worked for, studied for, thought for, and more than all,[http://sentencedict.com/everything.html] must be prayed for.
29) Maids want nothing but husbands, but when they have them they want everything
30) He who has health, has hope, and he who has hope, everything