Random good picture Not show
1. All publicity is good publicity.
3. Their marriage took place amid a blaze of publicity.
4. The immediate payback for them is publicity.
5. The singer star's marriage got a lot of publicity.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. She courts publicity by inviting journalists to extravagant parties.
7. The trial took place amid a blaze of publicity.
8. Much advance publicity was given to the talks.
9. There has not been much publicity about this conference.
10. She has shunned publicity since she retired from the theatre.
11. She arranged a publicity stunt to make the public aware of the product.
12. Standards in education have received much publicity over the last few years.
13. His distaste for publicity of any sort is well known.
14. He attracted a lot of adverse/bad publicity with his speech about unmarried mothers.
15. There has been a great deal of publicity surrounding his disappearance.
16. The papers have begun to give greater publicity to the campaign against GM food.
17. Despite his aversion to publicity, Arnold was persuaded to talk to the press.
18. Mr Smith takes care of marketing and publicity.
19. The newcomer was greeted with an avalanche of publicity.
20. Norma is said to dislike the glare of publicity.
21. Her new play has attracted a lot of publicity.
22. The case has attracted wide publicity.
23. Their marriage was just a cheap publicity stunt.
24. The new publicity manager is really on the ball.
25. The desire for publicity became her Achilles' heel.
26. The whole episode was a blatant attempt to gain publicity.
27. Baker argues that his trial was tainted by negative publicity.
28. A mere 2% of their budget has been spent on publicity.
29. He was portrayed as a ruthless opportunist who exploited the publicity at every opportunity.
30. The hearings were conducted in the full glare of publicity.
More similar words: public, in public, publicly, republic, Republican, publication, the general public, publisher, publish, explicit, electricity, city, deficit, cite, excited, citizen, exciting, blink, double, excitement, voluble, trouble, citizenship, sibling, troubled, double up, slice, click, establish, oblivious.