Random good picture Not show
1. She slipped outside for an illicit cigarette.
2. The illicit drugs industry has an annual turnover of some ￡200 bn.
3. They were prosecuted for illicit liquor selling.
4. He had an illicit association with Jane.
5. Seizures of illicit drugs have increased by 30 % this year.
6. Traffic in illicit drugs was now worth some 500 thousand million dollars a year.
7. The college cannot condone any behaviour that involves illicit drugs.
8. Many such drugs were, in fact, illicit now.
9. They also smashed up the peasants' illicit vodka stills.
10. Dante clearly condemns illicit love.
11. He trafficked in illicit liquor.
12. The illicit trade in cattle may have played an important role in providing an economic base for certain upwardly-mobile Goyigama families.
13. There is a strong tradition of smuggling, illicit goods being brought from nearby Flookburgh on the coast.
14. Some will argue that all illicit drugs are too dangerous to legalize.
15. Illicit drug use also has to be set against the context of prescribed drug-taking.
16. It was then that courageous fans began organizing illicit exhibitions.
17. Santacruz was awaiting trial for illicit enrichment, money laundering and drug trafficking.
18. Many illicit drug users simply outgrow the habit once they reach their thirties.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. The bureau swooped down on three illicit Hong Kong factories on Sept. 3 alone.
20. One-third of eighth-graders report the use of illicit drugs, including inhalants.
21. Illicit diamond exports are said to be worth over $200 million.
22. The declared goal of Washington's policy is to staunch the flow of illicit drugs.
23. The black market for hot art now ranks third behind drug smuggling and the trade in illicit guns.
24. And he was tender, and he was mighty, fuelled by an illicit afternoon with one of his students.
25. As a health officer I am opposed to the use of illicit drugs.
26. This study primarily related to stress and to the use of alcohol and illicit drugs.
27. The regulator announced in early December that it would launch an inquiry into funds using illicit methods to increase performance.
28. One-third of girls and almost two-fifths of boys admitted having used illicit drugs.
29. However, the lack of a similar system in prison meant that jailed drug users were still sharing illicit injecting equipment.
30. They had taken away his clothes and his luggage, no doubt to search for illicit drugs.
More similar words: explicit, publicity, deficit, fill in, billion, million, electricity, brilliant, fulfilling, willingness, cite, city, excited, citizen, exciting, excitement, call in, citizenship, all in all, roll in, pull in, pill, kill, will, rolling, fall into, nullify, alliance, click, slice.