Random good picture Not show
1. Such threats could scuttle the peace conference.
2. The incident threatens to scuttle the peace process.
3. I scuttle off, to be swallowed up by the wavering shadows of mulberry trees.
4. On the side of the cockpit scuttle is emblazoned a yellow shield with a black prancing horse.
5. He watched a lizard scuttle furtively along the join between wall and ceiling, and disappear into a crevice.
6. An old coal scuttle to the side of the fireplace holds a can of paraffin, almost full.
7. The pigeons wheel and scuttle around us.
8. Herbalifers scuttle into permanent blackness, and a Soweto funeral procession comes on.
9. Can I scuttle across the ceiling?
10. She turned round, ready to scuttle back to the house, and immediately cannoned into a hard, warm body.
11. The senator did his best to scuttle the tax increase.
12. The natural instinct was to scuttle for shelter.
13. With the right spell, you can scuttle your boats to prevent your enemies from using them.
14. But if they scuttle Mr Obama's nominee, he will simply name another.
15. Several conscripts were seen to scuttle off barracks.
16. In one hand she was carrying a coal scuttle, in the other a box of briquets.
17. Scuttle: Maybe you could make a little planter out of it or something.
18. Once again, the practices of old Japan scuttle the new.
19. Ariel: I gotta see him again, tonight! Scuttle knows where he lives.
20. The children scuttle across the street.
21. The principle and method of improving coal scuttle lifter is briefly introduced, and the benefits of the imprioved coal scuttle lifter are analyzed.
22. He personally had received orders from Commander Lehmann to scuttle the ship.
23. Of those, two are said to be major hurdles that could scuttle the deal, sources said.sentencedict.com/scuttle.html
24. One of them is sitting, poised like a crab about to scuttle, the fingers steadying a fresh Government-issue folder.
25. She wished her to dust the furniture, burnish the coal scuttle, and clean the windows.
26. One of the most cheering pieces of news recently is that Britain and Germany are working together on a European plan to put the squeeze on Monaco, whither so many plutocratic tax-dodgers scuttle.
27. A double-suction, dual-unit impeller-type coal mill is composed of coal scuttle, coal feeding mechanism, base, motor, reflux pipe and separator.
28. Twice he brought in his walking stick, and once he brought in the coal scuttle.
29. A warm sleeper outfit will reduce the urge to scuttle deep under blankets.
30. I have heard here that we British are planning to scuttle Roundup.
More similar words: shuttle, little by little, little, settle, cattle, a little, bottled, settle for, settle down, cut through, settlement, rescue, discuss, butt, sculpture, discussion, button, put to, mutter, button up, butterfly, cut, outlet, title, subtle, cute, put through, cut off, cut in, cut out.