Random good picture Not show
1. Such threats could scuttle the peace conference.
2. The incident threatens to scuttle the peace process.
3. The pigeons wheel and scuttle around us.
4. Can I scuttle across the ceiling?
5. The natural instinct was to scuttle for shelter.
6. I scuttle off, to be swallowed up by the wavering shadows of mulberry trees.
7. On the side of the cockpit scuttle is emblazoned a yellow shield with a black prancing horse.
8. He watched a lizard scuttle furtively along the join between wall and ceiling, and disappear into a crevice.
9. An old coal scuttle to the side of the fireplace holds a can of paraffin, almost full.
10. Herbalifers scuttle into permanent blackness, and a Soweto funeral procession comes on.
11. She turned round, ready to scuttle back to the house, and immediately cannoned into a hard, warm body.
12. The senator did his best to scuttle the tax increase.
13. Several conscripts were seen to scuttle off barracks.
14. The children scuttle across the street.
15. Ariel: Scuttle(sentencedict.com), be quiet! They'll hear you.
16. I saw him scuttle across the street.
17. The coal scuttle is connected to coal feeding mechanism.
18. Scuttle : Hey there, sweetie! Quite a show, eh?
19. Crabs scuttle along the muddy bank.
20. With the right spell, you can scuttle your boats to prevent your enemies from using them.
21. But if they scuttle Mr Obama's nominee, he will simply name another.
22. In one hand she was carrying a coal scuttle, in the other a box of briquets.
23. Scuttle: Maybe you could make a little planter out of it or something.sentencedict.com/scuttle.html
24. Once again, the practices of old Japan scuttle the new.
25. He personally had received orders from Commander Lehmann to scuttle the ship.
26. Of those, two are said to be major hurdles that could scuttle the deal, sources said.
27. One of them is sitting, poised like a crab about to scuttle, the fingers steadying a fresh Government-issue folder.
28. She wished her to dust the furniture, burnish the coal scuttle, and clean the windows.
29. One of the most cheering pieces of news recently is that Britain and Germany are working together on a European plan to put the squeeze on Monaco, whither so many plutocratic tax-dodgers scuttle.
30. A double-suction, dual-unit impeller-type coal mill is composed of coal scuttle, coal feeding mechanism, base, motor, reflux pipe and separator.
More similar words: shuttle, little by little, little, settle, cattle, a little, bottled, settle for, settle down, cut through, settlement, rescue, discuss, butt, sculpture, discussion, button, put to, mutter, button up, butterfly, cut, outlet, title, subtle, cute, put through, cut off, cut in, cut out.