Random good picture Not show
1. A good haggler knows when to walk away empty-handed.
2. The NY Times' Haggler column tackled the confounding process of buying mattresses recently, with the help of Consumer Reports, which stated plainly: "Shopping for a mattress can be a nightmare.
3. A bold haggler will always ask if something they want is going to be further reduced in the near future.
4. By knowing the store policy, the haggler knows when to return to check the price of something they already bought.
5. For example, Duke Dougherty, a rookie haggler in Williston, N.C., asked for — and received — 10% off a $4, 000 John Deere lawn mower at Lowe's, even though the sale offer had expired.
6. Then what might your meaning be in calling me "Sir John" these different times, when I be plain Jack Durbeyfield, the haggler?