Random good picture Not show
1. He left his Montana ranch to his spinster sister.
2. Sally lives with her mother and her spinster aunt.
3. A dried-up old spinster like that talking of love!
4. A mature spinster, a professional woman, might.
5. He caricatured her as an obsessive spinster, and she became a footnote in biographies of Wells.
6. She was a tall, bespectacled spinster, who was very capable and well understood child psychology.
7. His spinster sister, Alice, lived with him and was his principal legatee.
8. Harriet's Aunt Gertrude, a nervy spinster who lived with Uncle Bertie's household, sat as still as possible.
9. She was destined to remain a spinster, finding work as a domestic servant in - of all places - far-away Surrey.
10. In 1973 Wendy Ellis, poor Wendy, a spinster, died aged thirty-five of liver failure.
11. An elderly spinster, she had never been very involved in politics.Sentencedict.com
12. Paralysed Spinster Rosemarie, 52, had been paralysed down her right side since birth.
13. Dotty Harmer, a spinster and stout friend of all animals, lived some quarter of a mile westward towards Lulling Woods.
14. There's nothing shameful in being a spinster.
15. A spinster is a bachelor's wife.
16. It'sounds like some old spinster with a pleated skirt and frilly blouse.
17. I do not think Tom actually loves his spinster aunt . Its simply cupboard love.
18. So saying, she pointed out to the spinster two napoleons which were glittering on the table.
19. Cold fish, Old sourpuss, stuck-up spinster. I could still remember all the nicknames of me before Rick came into my life.
20. Yet she can not find an entirely satisfactory alternative, for the life of the spinster is often portrayed in stark terms.
21. It had been clear from the start that the spinster had taken an instant dislike to both Ashi and her daughter.
22. The parents' defence of their own interests was complicated by a vicious attack on Outram as the archetypal spinster.
23. That she should ever marry was not in his mind, though a spinster on the boards would hardly do.
24. For many years her life was almost a caricature of the daily round of the Victorian upper-class spinster.
25. He was blacksmith, carpenter, tinsmith, brewer and veterinary all rolled into one, as his wife was spinster, weaver and doctor.
26. " Just my sister in New Mexico, " he volunteered. " But she's a humble spinster nun. "
27. In America law and custom alike is based upon the dream of spinster.
28. However, some of college's crisis are originated her menopause chaos -- she is an old spinster.
More similar words: in step, instead, instead of, monster, consternation, spin, spine, spinach, spindly, rasping, spindle, grasping, spinning, spinal cord, inspire, inspired, install, in spite of, instill, against, instinct, instant, step in, instance, instruct, minstrel, inspiration, instantly, reinstate, instigate.