Random good picture Not show
1. The surroundings were not very salubrious.
2. He doesn't live in a very salubrious part of town.
3. We followed a stream up Salubrious Passage before squeezing ourselves through a small twisting passage to bring us back above ground.
4. The street was residential, not very salubrious, with the worn-down air of a shoe which has had too much use.
5. The existing plant, which was none too salubrious, had already attracted much comment.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
6. Other employers have resorted to less salubrious solutions.
7. They live in a very salubrious area.
8. Kennington is a not particularly salubrious part of London.
9. Paper victories aside, the salubrious effect on humans was also recognized early on.
10. We had to move to a house in a less salubrious area.
11. The latter now choose to use what they regard as the more salubrious transportation of the motor car or the aeroplane.
12. The center of the geocentric cosmos had not been salubrious.
13. It was a stark and modern slab overlooking the city, sporting a salubrious entrance with a brass-topped stairwell.
14. I believe helping others is one of the most positive, salubrious forms of social calisthenics.
15. He was a totally happy - if less than salubrious - man.
16. Our social contacts were limited to the middle-class side of it, but the farther scene was sightly and the air salubrious.
More similar words: lugubrious, lubricant, lubricity, furious, curious, various, serious, salacious, imperious, spurious, notorious, glorious, uxorious, nefarious, laborious, curiously, vicarious, penurious, furiously, delirious, precarious, uproarious, mysterious, gregarious, notoriously, laboriously, multifarious, illustrious, industrious, precariously.