Random good picture Not show
(1) Many mothers see their son as a potential protector and provider.
(2) I regarded him as my friend and protector.
(3) Thenceforth he became known as the Lord Protector.
(4) Philip II considered himself the protector of the Catholic Church.
(5) She has a reputation for being an ardent protector of individuals' liberties.
(6) He was my gallant, my protector.
(7) He sees himself as her protector.
(8) Their great protector was miles away, engrossed in Parcheesi.
(9) My protector in the sepulchral darkness filled with light.
(10) Charvel Model 4, mint condition, with protector case, ￡375.
(11) A pocket protector will prevent ink staining your shirt.
(12) Like Artemis, Mary became the patron protector of women in childbirth.
(13) Increasingly the Thatcher governments became the protector of the ratepayer rather than the defender of local democracy.
(14) Wealth Protector, which combines a discretionary trust with a choice of investment plans.
(15) He became a protector of the species four years ago at a time when badger baiting had reached alarming proportions.
(16) Take advantage of the Home Improvement Loan Protector for peace of mind.
(17) One can not blame the protector for being zealous in his guardianship of his nephews.
(18) All flat jockeys are required to wear a back and chest protector.
(19) In choosing a partner we are subconsciously assessing their evolutionary fitness to be a mother of children or father provider and protector.
(20) He was the only National League umpire to wear an outside chest protector.
(21) Afterwards, the surviving knights established the Order of the Blazing Sun with Myrmidia as its patron and protector.
(22) What courage Mrs Saulitis had! How lucky Parslina was to have a protector like her!
(23) Clinton began his political comeback after the debacle of the 1994 congressional elections as the protector of the elderly from hard-hearted Republicans.
(24) But after seeing that motor cyclist, she may need a protector.
(25) On 24 November 1682 she signed a treaty along the lines dictated by her protector.
(26) And under the aegis of the Duke, a powerful protector, Strayhorn was able to live an openly gay life.
(27) He gave me a weak smile and hiked his chest protector up to his nose. Sentencedict.com
(28) Indicator lights show when salt and rinse aid are low and an overfill protector reduces the risk of flooding.
(29) Polybius was ready to accept many, many tears from his illustrious friend and protector.
(30) The attacks on the Woodvilles should not be taken as typical of Gloucester's approach as protector.
More similar words: protect, protected, protective, protection, protect from, overprotective, environmental protection, protean, protest, protein, protege, sector, hector, rector, protestant, elector, director, inspector, collector, electorate, trajectory, the private sector, electoral college, protestant reformation, rote, garrote, grotesque, detect, actor, doctor.