Random good picture Not show
1. She gave me a look of commiseration as I entered the room.
2. Tom sent Julie's family a letter of commiseration.
3. I offered him my commiseration.
4. As he approached I felt a pang of commiseration.
5. And while Super Bowl champions hardly elicit much commiseration, the process has come under question.
6. With much commiseration she taken out of court.
7. Self - commiseration brewed in her heart.
8. There was much commiseration for her as she was removed, and much sympathy with her father.
9. Mencius regards the heart of commiseration as the beginning of humaneness, so as to set up a universal foundation for the Confucian ideal of humane love in the human heart-nature.
10. When he left, the other actors offered him clumsy commiseration, as to some one who had been bereaved.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. Poor man! thought Meredith in a sudden burst of commiseration.
12. I often wonder whether being successful in the ballot is a matter for congratulation or commiseration.
13. Normally this would have been the cue for some sympathetic teasing and commiseration, but not now.
14. Yet it can't be denied that drink and 'armchair football' do often go together: there is always an excuse to knock back one more drink, either in celebration or commiseration.
15. It was easier to endure his insolence than his commiseration.
16. And you tell me this magistrate expressed great sympathy and commiseration for you?
More similar words: commiserate, immigration, operation, commemoration, liberation, generation, desperation, veneration, laceration, AND operation, miserable, alliteration, exasperation, remuneration, exaggeration, commission, generation gap, consideration, confederation, proliferation, commissioned, commissioner, lost generation, conglomeration, articles of confederation, ratification, gratification, observation, reservation, ration.