Random good picture Not show
1. The style is ornate and highly decorative.
2. Behind the ornate.Not the vicissitudes of life.But dirty.
3. The church has an ornate black and white marbled interior.
4. The ornate Town Hall was opened by Queen Victoria herself.
5. This style is a little too ornate for my taste.
6. The frames on the pictures are ornate with flowers and fruit painted in gold.
7. That style of architecture is too ornate for my taste.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. An ornate iron gate presided over its entrance.
9. An ornate clock hangs from the ceiling.
10. A pair of ornate gold candlesticks stood on the altar.
11. Ornate patterns are carved into the bricks framing the entrance.
12. It was an ornate old lobby with great marble supporting columns and big pots of palms standing around.
13. The bridal gowns were far too ornate for her taste.
14. They wear heavy and very ornate armour resplendent with plumes and ribbons.
15. There was an ornate gazebo, large enough for dances(sentencedict.com), that had commemorated the success of a flavored lip balm.
16. Ornate dresses and coy looks c. 1900 Jane had to master the eye make-up of the day.
17. She noticed an open fireplace with an ornate mantelshelf in black marble.
18. Others had ornate pewter stoppers or were nestled in velvet-lined boxes.
19. Some students are put off studying his work because of the ornate language of the poetry.
20. In daylight in winter through the bare trees you can see odd corners of the ornate Victorian glasshouses.
21. The royal hunting-lodge of Falkland in Fife was transformed into a Renaissance palace, ornate with pilasters, medallions and allegorical statuary.
22. Running down the centre of the Boulevard of the Victory of Socialism, there were rows of ornate street lights.
23. She stared, teeth chattering, at white-painted walls, a heavy oak chest, the ornate brass-work of the bed.
24. But more determined art criminals posing as tourists helped themselves to ornate craftwork from the chapel.
25. Chandeliers swayed as chunks of plaster and gilt from the ornate Senate ceiling rained down on to empty desks.
26. Not far away, silhouetting the pleasant pastures, is an ornate dovecote with other attractive buildings.
27. We push on to another standard tourist site, the almost grotesquely ornate Opera.
28. As with the others, it was complicated by numerous irregularities, approximations, and ornate embellishments in the park.
29. The balustrade leading from lobby to the floor above was of ornate molded wrought iron capped with a teak rail.
30. To attract crowds large enough to fill up the ornate space, big spectacles were de rigueur.
More similar words: incarnate, ornamental, supernatural, incarnation, alternative, consternation, alternatively, gubernatorial, international, paternal, fraternal, alternative medicine, Senate, donate, innate, emanate, stagnate, dominate, resonate, ruminate, fortunate, detonate, nominate, obstinate, eliminate, culminate, fulminate, originate, fascinate, laminated.