Random good picture Not show
3. Better be a fool than a knave.
4. Then you could catch your knave speedily and keep hold of him.
5. But,(Sentence dictionary) did the Knave steal the tarts?
6. A primrose doublet, fortune's knave, smiled on my fear.
7. He is a knave in grain.
8. What a pestilent knave is this same!
9. Once a knave, always a knave.
10. He has shown himself a very knave.
11. He hid a knave of hearts in his pocket.
12. It is that knave who answers in my heart.
13. A Knave is usually a person who gets into trouble.
14. Early master(sentencedict.com), long knave.
15. We should set him down as neither a knave nor a fool.
16. Sirrah ! I tell you, you're a knave, To cry up razors that can't shave.
17. The Knave shook his head sadly.'Do I look like it?'he said.
18. We set him down as either a knave or a fool.
19. He was an angel on the surface, but at heart a knave.
20. The honest man take pain, and then enjoy pleasure ; the knave take pleasure, and then suffer pain.
21. Back in his home town of Vitebsk by 1914 , Chagall joined the Knave of Diamond group.
22. Reports are often false, and always false when made by a knave to cloak his knavery.
23. You look a fool at the best, and a knave at worst.