Random good picture Not show
(1) One ewe has produced twins.
(2) The ewe milks well.
(3) Each ewe received one set of the monozygotic twins.
(4) There were 810 breeding ewes, ewe lambs, and rams on offer.
(5) And this lamb needs ewe ... the adoption agency that's proud of its woolly ways.
(6) The MacSharry package would reduce headage limits for ewe premiums in less-favoured areas from 1,000 to 750 ewes.
(7) Abraham set apart seven ewe lambs from the flock.
(8) Little Mary was her ewe lamb.
(9) Her daughter Nancy is an ewe lamb to her.
(10) It is probably quite unpleasant for the ewe, too.
(11) Then Abraham set seven ewe lambs of the flock by themselves.
(12) To copulate with ( a ewe ) . Used of a ram.
(13) It's made from mare s, cow s or ewe s milk.
(14) The first mating of ewe is 10～12 month and average lambing rate is 111 36 %.
(15) Eventually the Blackface ewe will give birth to a new genetically identical Finn Dorset ewe(3).
(16) The idiom'one's ewe lamb'fell from the Bible . One's ewe lamb.
(17) Language: French is the official language. Kabiye Ewe and Hausa are the national languages.
(18) And Abraham set seven ewe lambs of the flock by themselves. Sentencedict.com
(20) One solution would be to grow them in vitro until they were ready to be implanted into the uterus of a ewe.
(21) I heard a crash, and around a corner walks this ewe.
(22) We might, for example, transfer a body cell from a ewe into oocyte cytoplasm from the same ewe.
(23) In our experiments with Megan and Morag and Dolly, we placed two young embryos into each receiving ewe.
(24) As soon goes the young lamb's skin to market as the old ewe 's.
(25) While this is occurring an unfertilized egg cell is taken from a Blackface ewe with its DNA filled nucleus taken out leaving a nucleus free egg cell that will later produce an embryo (3).
(26) After the lamb listens, flows the tear unrestrainedly ...The lamb reaches the ewe for the newspaper to raise graciousness, each time nurses all is kneeling.
(27) Or is Dolly really the same age as the ewe from whom she was cloned?
(28) Antitumor activity of the aquatic extract the root of Euphorbia helioscopia L ( EWE ) in Vitro were studied.
(29) The group of sheep is lead by a strong ewe.
(30) But the poor man had nothing but one small ewe lamb, which he had bought.