Random good picture Not show
1. Poor mite! You must be starving!
2. Poor little mite, he looks so tired.
3. He seemed a mite embarrassed.
4. The place looked a mite expensive.
5. He is a mite taller than I.
6. I couldn't eat another mite.
7. This curry is a mite too hot for me!
8. I offer a mite of comfort to him.
9. It's a mite too big for the box.
10. The mite is just visible to the naked eye.
11. She's a mite shy.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. I can't help feeling just a mite uneasy about it.
13. The little mite had objected strongly.
14. His teacher thought he needed a mite of discipline.
15. Or a mite more forgiving in a tight spot?
16. A baby, poor little mite.
17. Some teachers take everything a mite too serious.
18. Diane looked a mite tired.
19. After selecting a suitable site, the mite will use its mouth parts and its four front legs.
20. In recent hot summers, red spider mite has become a severe problem in some gardens.
21. The mite is just visible to the naked eye and feeds on honey bees and their grubs by sucking their body fluids.
22. When an ant comes near it, the mite will strum vigorously with its long front legs.
23. The dust mite, which thrives in warm, moist air(sentencedict.com), is the greatest source of allergens for asthmatics.
24. The mite lives in carpets as well as beds, but few of us lie on the carpet for hours on end.
25. Don't feel ashamed — we don't despise the widow's mite , and, as they say, every penny helps.
26. Dry air in the greenhouse will encourage pests such as red spider mite.
27. The larva moults to give rise to the four-legged nymph, which, after five more days, becomes the adult mite.
28. The Government wants to control the spread of the varroa mite, a parasite which can weaken and eventually kill bees.
29. Two such viruses that have been produced recently expressed insect-specific neurotoxin genes from a mite and a scorpion.
30. Spraying with water is particularly effective for discouraging red spider mite , which flourishes in dry conditions.