Similar words: Hispanic, vanish, panic, companion, organism, punish, mechanism, finish up. Meaning: ['spænɪʃ] n. 1. the Romance language spoken in most of Spain and the countries colonized by Spain 2. the people of Spain. adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Spain or the people of Spain.
Random good picture Not show
1. He speaks English and Spanish as well.
2. That's one of the strongest swear words in Spanish.
3. The course required no prior knowledge of Spanish.
4. There is close affinity between Italian and Spanish.
5. Barcelona look likely winners of the Spanish League.
6. I can read Spanish but can't translate into it.
7. He translated the speech from Spanish into English.
8. I decided to learn Spanish, just for fun.
9. I had hoped to brush up my Spanish.
10. First-year students may elect French, Spanish, or German.
11. The Spanish and Portuguese languages have many affinities.
12. What's the Spanish word for 'table'?
13. She has a good command of the Spanish language.
14. He is virtually bilingual in Spanish and Portuguese.
15. The Spanish media were still sniping at the British press yesterday.
16. They spoke good Spanish, and promised to interpret for me.
17. Roughly half the class are Spanish and the others are a mixture of nationalities.
18. She started gabbling away at me in Spanish and I didn't understand a word.
19. Traditional Spanish food is delicious and its specialities are worth searching out.
20. The Spanish conquered the New World in the 16th century.
21. Barcelona is the locus of Spanish industry.
22. Do you still keep up your Spanish?
23. Your Spanish has improved immeasurably.
24. The Spanish Civil War lasted from 1936 to 1939.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Will the Spanish authorities send him home for trial?
26. On the evidence of their recent matches, it is unlikely the Spanish team will win the cup.
27. It will be a splendid opportunity to practise your Spanish.
28. She grew up in Spain, so her first language is Spanish.
29. Clare and David Astor are sketching a view of far Spanish hills.
30. We print a selection of previously unseen photos from the Spanish rider's early years.