Random good picture Not show
1. The Spanish media were still sniping at the British press yesterday.
2. He speaks English and Spanish as well.
3. That's one of the strongest swear words in Spanish.
4. The course required no prior knowledge of Spanish.
5. There is close affinity between Italian and Spanish.
6. Barcelona look likely winners of the Spanish League.
7. They spoke good Spanish, and promised to interpret for me.
8. I can read Spanish but can't translate into it.
9. He translated the speech from Spanish into English.
10. I decided to learn Spanish, just for fun.
11. I had hoped to brush up my Spanish.
12. First-year students may elect French, Spanish, or German.
13. Roughly half the class are Spanish and the others are a mixture of nationalities.
14. The Spanish and Portuguese languages have many affinities.
15. She started gabbling away at me in Spanish and I didn't understand a word.
16. What's the Spanish word for 'table'?
17. Traditional Spanish food is delicious and its specialities are worth searching out.
18. She has a good command of the Spanish language.
19. The Spanish conquered the New World in the 16th century.
20. He is virtually bilingual in Spanish and Portuguese.
21. Barcelona is the locus of Spanish industry.
22. Do you still keep up your Spanish?
23. The Spanish Armada was sent by the king of Spain to invade England in 1588.
24. This Spanish drama has a vein of black humour running through it.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. On the evidence of their recent matches[sentencedict.com], it is unlikely the Spanish team will win the cup.
26. It will be a splendid opportunity to practise your Spanish.
27. She grew up in Spain, so her first language is Spanish.
28. Clare and David Astor are sketching a view of far Spanish hills.
29. We print a selection of previously unseen photos from the Spanish rider's early years.
30. This is a feature of languages such as Arabic, Spanish and Portuguese, to name but a few.