Random good picture Not show
1. You may appoint a proxy to vote for you.
2. Appoint the time and place for the meeting.
3. It made sense to appoint a banker to this job.
4. We must appoint a new teacher at once to the mountain school.
5. The decision to appoint Matt was almost unanimous.
6. Who shall we appoint chairperson?
7. We must appoint sb to act as secretary.
8. Appoint a solicitor to act on your behalf.
9. We must appoint a day to meet again.
10. The President is empowered to appoint judges to the Supreme Court.
11. Until the constitution is amended, the power to appoint ministers will remain with the president.
12. Whoever we appoint for this position will be dealing directly with our clients.We are looking for someone who is friendly, a good mixer, reliable and practical.
13. Whoever they appoint will assume responsibility for all financial matters.
14. The truth is that they appoint no more than a token number of women to managerial jobs.
15. The king would appoint one of his creatures to the post.
16. He'll be the acting director until they can appoint a permanent one.
17. We had to vote to appoint all three officers: President, Secretary and Treasurer.
18. They decided to break with tradition and appoint a Swede as the England manager.
19. We shall have to appoint another day for the picnic.
20. After due consideration, we have decided to appoint Mr. Davis to the job.
21. You can appoint one or two guardians.
22. It is particularly important therefore to appoint a guardian.
23. Power to appoint is power to divide and rule.
24. Some governing bodies appoint a press officer.
25. There is no necessity to appoint a legally qualified chief executive or clerk.
26. However,[Sentencedict.com ] Truman was persuaded by Acheson to appoint Dulles in April 1950 as consultant on foreign affairs.
27. The Regius Keeper should appoint a Committee which would review the collection, recommend new purchases, and supervise hanging.
28. The State Council exercises the function and power to appoint and remove administrative personnel according to the provisions of the law.
29. The draft would give the president the power to appoint the central bank's chairman.
30. The principal officers of the local authority are those which the authority decides to appoint.
More similar words: appointment, point, point out, point to, in point of, to the point, a case in point, joint, go into, coin, join, support, suppose, oppose, opposed, opponent, join in, enjoin, go in for, supposing, supporter, ongoing, supportive, supposedly, in support of, opposition, happy, apple, apply, opportunity.