Random good picture Not show
(1) He hit upon a plan to defeat his antagonist.
(2) He serves as the main antagonist of the film.
(3) His antagonist in the debate was quicker than he.
(4) Spassky had never previously lost to his antagonist.
(5) A specific leukotriene receptor antagonist awaits development.
(6) He seems in retrospect the Mahatma's fated antagonist.
(7) If your regular antagonist has a Chaos army and favours daemons then a Daemonslayer will do the business very nicely.
(8) Combination of a histamine H 2 receptor antagonist with a prokinetic agent may therefore provide an alternative treatment for reflux oesophagitis.
(9) The possible therapeutic effect of a specific receptor antagonist in inflammatory bowel disease remains to be evaluated.
(10) The knight defeated each antagonist.
(11) When bending the elbow the triceps are the antagonist.
(12) He wondered what his antagonist was doing.
(13) Amiodarone also acts as a thyroid hormone receptor antagonist.
(14) Mineralocorticoid receptor antagonist: An MRA can provide significant antihypertensive benefit when added to existing multi - drug regimens.
(15) Montelukast, A Selective Cysteinyl Leukotriene Receptor 1 Antagonist, Reduces Cerulein-Induced Pancreatic Injury in Rats.
(16) Now the antagonist whom we are all Huan cloud to believe in, the affair in quondam doesn't ambition at elevator.
(17) The onset latencies of the antagonist trunk muscles relative to the deltoid muscle were analyzed to determine the effects of group, target height and load.
(18) Curcuma Longa probably include the excitant or antagonist of gastrin receptor.
(19) Angiotensin receptor antagonist ( ARB ) can also decrease proteinuria excretion, which big dose is superior to routine dose.
(20) When Uncas had brained his first antagonist , he turned, like a hungry lion, to seek another.
(21) This drug is both a histamine and a serotonin antagonist, and it also has anticholinergic properties.
(22) Truth never envelops itself in mystery, and the mystery in which it is at any time enveloped is the work of its antagonist, and never of itself. Thomas Paine
(23) Oddly, this comes at a time when former Warrior and Sprewell antagonist Tim Hardaway is discovering the downside of the market.
(24) Yet, on the whole, the rich man remains the natural antagonist of the poor.
(25) Objective Aim To synthesis ortho-chlorophenylglycine as a reaction agent for prepartion of ADP receptor antagonist Clopidogrel.
(26) SCH C : Early Evaluation of a CCR 5 Antagonist. Sentencedict.com
(27) In a voluntary cervical motion, the neuromotor control exercised by the central nervous system determines the time, intensity, and a nature of excitation of agonists and antagonist muscles.
(28) Conclusion A myectomy is effective in patients with superior oblique muscle palsy when the direct antagonist is overacting and the hyperdeviation is under 15 prism diopters.
(29) Objective: To evaluate the effects of prophylactic intravenous administration of the 5-hydroxytryptamine subtype 3(5-HT3) receptors antagonist azasetron on intrathecal morphine-induced pruritus.
(30) Pirenzenpine is a relatively selective M1 subtype muscarinic receptor antagonist and used to treat digestive system ulcer.
More similar words: advantage, take advantage of, agony, wagon, drag on, percentage, ministry, fantasy, feminist, minister, columnist, fantastic, administer, distant, administrator, administration, administrative, assistant, hang on, ago, onion, tag, laconic, monitor, chronic, colonial, a stage, ironically, cottage, heritage.