Random good picture Not show
1. She's a columnist for USA Today.
2. That newspaper columnist derides the mayor whenever he can.
3. She's a nationally known columnist.
4. Clarence Page is a columnist for the Chicago Tribune.
5. I think you'd agree he's a very respected columnist.
6. Nearby gossip columnist Louella Parsons listened attentively.
7. Stephanie Salter is a San Francisco Examiner columnist.
8. Ed Montini is a columnist for the Arizona Republic.
9. Stephanie Salter is an Examiner columnist.
10. William Wong is an independent journalist and Examiner columnist.
11. He is a columnist for Time Out and appears regularly on Radio 5.
12. Syndicated columnist Robert Novak chatted loudly with an editor on his cellular telephone.
13. Dan Dorfman, the influential financial columnist, was fired by Money magazine, the magazine's managing editor said Wednesday.
14. One columnist suggested that the government capitalize on the vendors' street stalls by turning them into tourist attractions.
15. Neal Ascherson, the award-winning writer, will be a columnist on the new newspaper.
16. One Phoenix columnist, who claimed to have covered the accident, said Mix always drove a Stutz Bearcat.
17. George Will, a conservative columnist, rounded on Powell last year for identifying himself with Rockefeller.
18. Columnist Hal Crowther, a contributor to these pages, wrote one of the few unkind obituaries of Nixon.
19. Alsop, said the memo, is a civilian columnist and is not accepted as a military authority.
20. A conservative columnist, George Will, provides a more vindictive answer.
21. Rob Morse is a columnist for the San Francisco Examiner.
22. James K.. Glassman, a leading conservative columnist, recently complained that conservatives were too focused on balancing the budget.
23. This came as no surprise to Dee Dee, our all-purpose advice columnist, who has long suspected the link.
24. The Arizona players are extremely sensitive on the talent-gap issue, especially when reminded of it by Tucson columnist Greg Hansen.
25. After college, Kobliner worked for Sylvia Porter, the famed author and columnist who pioneered the personal-finance field.
26. Opening night here, the semi-famous participants included soap star Linda Dano and tabloid columnist Cindy Adams.
27. William Wong is an independent journalist and an Examiner columnist.
27. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
28. Susan Zakin is the most perceptive and eloquent political columnist in print in Tucson and probably in the whole damn state.
29. The articles of Arthur Ronald Constance, the famed ring columnist, lined the walls in ancient, browned, curling tatters.
30. Three years ago, a reader complained to Chicago Sun-Times columnist Diane Crowley about the claiming of spots.
More similar words: column, volume, ministry, minister, feminist, antagonist, administer, administrator, administrative, administration, omnipresent, aluminum, curriculum, voluble, volunteer, voluntary, evolution, resolution, vanish, punish, color, Color., Spanish, revolutionary, colony, collar, organism, finish up, diminish, collect.