Similar words: clinical, cling, decline, inclination, clip, click, cliff, client. Meaning: ['klɪnɪk] n. 1. a medical establishment run by a group of medical specialists 2. meeting for diagnosis of problems and instruction or remedial work in a particular activity 3. a healthcare facility for outpatient care.
Random good picture Not show
1. Dr Clark holds a clinic on Tuesday mornings.
2. The antenatal clinic is on Wednesdays.
3. His clinic is near the station.
4. The clinic detoxes heroin addicts.
5. The surgery holds a baby clinic every Wednesday afternoon.
6. The Health clinic is relying on volunteers to run the office and answer the telephones.
7. Bring your baby to the clinic and we'll take a look at her.
8. A clinic for women would, by definition, deal with pregnancy and childbirth.
9. Doctors held a special clinic to talk to worried parents after a child at the school died of meningitis.
10. The hospital has a diabetic clinic.
11. She is being treated at a special diabetic clinic.
12. He went to an expensive clinic to dry out.
13. He detoxed at a clinic.
14. She went into a clinic to dry out.
15. The baby clinic is held on Monday afternoons.
16. The clinic was set afire.
17. The clinic tailors its treatment to individual need.
18. Our MP holds a clinic every Friday evening.
19. The clinic was now in sight,[sentencedict.com] some way ahead.
20. He is being treated at the London clinic.
21. He failed to keep his appointment at the clinic.
22. She is attending the antenatal clinic.
23. He's been drying out at a private clinic.
24. The new health promotion clinic will provide free check-ups.
25. The centre is unattached to any hospital or clinic.
26. He was treated at the hospital's eye clinic.
27. She's checked into a private clinic for drug rehabilitation.
28. She works in a birth control clinic.
29. She had an abortion at the women's health clinic.
30. We are organizing a mass picket of the abortion clinic.
More similar words: clinical, cling, decline, inclination, clip, click, cliff, client, climate, nice, panic, ethnic, chronic, Hispanic, organic, laconic, mechanic, municipal, ironically, technical, dining, join in, line, link, mechanical, communicate, technician, electronic, minimum, ministry.