Random good picture Not show
1. We must heave to the boat, it's raining hard.
2. Yesterday once more,memory,raining,snowing smiling are touching my heart.
3. It's raining. Put the hood up.
4. It's not / it isn't raining.
5. I'm not crying. It's been raining on my face.
6. It looks like rain [raining].
7. Though it was raining[sentencedict .com], he went there.
8. It is raining cats and dogs.
9. Tut, it's raining - I'm going to get soaked.
10. It was raining on Monday.
11. It's raining cats and dogs.
12. It's not actually raining at the moment.
13. It was raining and thundering.
14. I must fetch the washing in,it's raining.
15. It's raining, which presumably means that your football match will be cancelled.
16. Eyes are raining for her,heart is holding umbrella for her,this is love.
17. It was raining, but even so we had to go out.
18. It was raining. The little girl helped her grandmother forward difficultly.
19. It was raining. The little girl helped her grandmother along difficultly.
20. Help me to get the washing in, it's raining.
21. It's raining to beat the band.
22. We'll have to wait until it stops raining.
23. It was raining heavily but he set out undeterred.
24. It was raining hard when we set off.
25. It was raining this morning.
26. You'd better keep in while it's raining.
27. We can't go for it is raining.
28. Philip put his hood up because it was raining.
29. He went out though it was raining hard.
30. After raining, I always hose the yard out.
More similar words: training, retaining, remaining, dining, examining, join in, drain, strain, terrain, by train, grained, trainer, constraint, burning, opening, morning, warning, planning, earnings, lightning, screening, meaningful, concerning, early warning, at the beginning, at the beginning of, maintain, rail, trail, trait.