Similar words: minimize, diminish, eliminate, diminutive, optimistic, preliminary, discrimination, coming in. Meaning: ['taɪmɪŋ] n. 1. the time when something happens 2. the regulation of occurrence, pace, or coordination to achieve a desired effect (as in music, theater, athletics, mechanics).
Random good picture Not show
(1) The timing of the decision was a complete surprise.
(2) This exercise improves your coordination, balance, timing and footwork.
(3) The timing of the meeting is certainly fortuitous.
(4) The timing of our statement is very opportune.
(5) Is their timing right, or have they boobed again?
(6) Mr. Berry said the timing was a coincidence and that his decision was unrelated to Mr. Roman's departure.
(7) The timing of the gun was precisely synchronized with the turning of the plane's propeller.
(8) The bowler judged it well, timing the ball to perfection.
(9) He has an impeccable sense of timing.
(10) The timing of the meeting is not convenient.
(11) The timing had to be exact.
(12) His sense of timing was immaculate.
(13) His timing when he volleys is so good.
(14) Whether by design or accident his timing was perfect.
(15) It was a technique which required split-second timing.
(16) The timing of the announcement was particularly appropriate .
(17) The punchline was delivered with perfect comic timing.
(18) The timing of the announcement was rather unexpected.
(19) The timing of the meetings was opportune.
(20) She has a wonderful sense of timing.
(21) The success of the raid depended on split-second timing.
(22) The timing of the minister's visit, however, could somewhat detract from the goodwill it's supposed to generate.
(23) The timing of the gun was precisely synchronised with the turning of the plane's propeller.
(24) She played the piano confidently but her timing was not good.
(25) His photo is a wonderful happy moment caught with perfect timing. Sentencedict.com
(26) There is disagreement within the government over the exact timing of the referendum.
(27) He was just walking into the restaurant when we got there. Perfect timing.
(28) This method is more fallible than most because it depends on careful and accurate timing.
(29) Using press releases to good effect is a matter of timing.
(30) A good comedian needs to have an exquisite sense of timing.
More similar words: minimize, diminish, eliminate, diminutive, optimistic, preliminary, discrimination, coming in, swimming, seemingly, examining, programming, overwhelming, for the time being, from time to time, similar, to the limit, similarly, limitation, similarity, mind, minor, time, admin, mind you, minute, on time, timber, victim, in time.