Random good picture Not show
1. Only later did she realize her mistake.
2. Only love influence, and can realize born inspiration.
3. We did not realize the magnitude of the problem.
4. Don't realize too much which will let you down.
5. Everytime you come to mind, I realize I'm smiling.
6. He didn't realize what a gaffe he'd made.
7. I didn't realize you were so unhappy.
8. Our ultimate aim is to realize communism.
9. I didn't realize how much this meant to you.
10. I hope you realize the seriousness of this crime.
11. They didn't realize the danger they were in.
12. I can realize all my dreams.
13. He didn't realize his mistake.
14. He hadn't the wits/wit enough to realize the danger.
15. I don't think you realize how important this is to her.
16. The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
17. Therefore, if you desire love, try to realize that the only way to get love is by giving love, that the more you give, the more you get.
18. Some people just don't realize how much their words can hurt someone.
19. I don't think you realize the gravity of the situation.
20. Everytime you come to my mind, I realize I'm smiling.
21. As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
22. Looking back across the years,we come to realize that it takes many birthdays to make us kind and wise.Growing older only means the spirit grows serene.Happy birthday!
23. Don't you realize we're working to a timetable? We have to have results.
24. We don't realize what a privilege it is to grow old with someone.
25. When you are young, you may want several love experiences. But as time goes on, you will realize that if you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know,[Sentencedict.com] to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind.
26. Is there anyone who hasn't suffered for the secret love? We alwaysthink that love is very heavy, heavy and could be the heaviest thing inthe world. But one day, when you look back, you suddenly realize thatit's always light, light. We all thought love was very deep, but infact it's very thin. The deepest and heaviest love must grow up withthe time.
27. When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no moreimportant in your memory, we suddenly realize that we r pushed forwardby time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forwardwhen another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up.And we become different.
28. One day someone will walk into your life, then you realize love was always worth waiting for.
29. When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by time. This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by. It is the truth that we've all grown up. And we become different.
30. A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, and realize how blessed you are for what you have.