Random good picture Not show
3. Her lip quivered and then she started to cry.
4. He was spitting blood from a badly cut lip.
5. He chewed on his bottom lip as he considered the question.
6. Nina chewed her lower lip anxiously.
7. Don't give me any lip service.
8. Lennie's bottom lip quivered and tears started in his eyes.
9. His lip started to tremble and then he started to cry.
10. Her bottom lip quivered and big tears rolled down her cheeks.
11. He bit his lip nervously, trying not to cry.
12. She had quite severe bruising and a cut lip.
13. He was taught to keep a stiff upper lip and never to cry in public.
14. He pushed out his lower lip.
15. Unhappily, he had done no more than pay lip service to their views.
16. All the parties pay lip service to environmental issues.
17. I've just about had enough of your lip!
18. You've got some butter on your bottom lip .
19. I must learn to bite my lip.
20. The man's heavy moustache hid his upper lip completely.
21. He nipped his lip and didn't talk.
22. Bobby was born with a cleft lip.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. The explorer slept that night on the lip of a dead volcano.
24. He chewed his lower lip nervously.
27. The beginnings of a moustache showed on his upper lip.
28. He's got that bit of adolescent fuzz on his upper lip.
29. There's many a slip twixt the cup and the lip.
30. Just do as what I say—and don't give me any of your lip.