Random good picture Not show
(5) Ever of lover, now the passers-by.
(6) She eloped with her lover last week.
(7) She was shot by her jilted lover.
(8) He killed his wife's lover.
(9) They say he used to be her lover.
(10) She ran away with her lover.
(11) He boasted of his prowess as a lover.
(12) You are my lifelong lover.
(13) He denied that he was her lover.
(14) Mr.Smith was a lover of poetry.
(15) She admitted conspiring with her lover to murder her husband.
(16) You are not my lover How to know my deep.
(17) Her lover walked out on her after she had aborted their child.
(18) The court heard how she and her lover hatched a plot to kill her husband.
(19) Is not joking and Meng Po was a lover. A pull the Qingsi of. A broken Red.
(20) He is her lover.
(21) The deep feeling and my lover can with very long time.
(22) Self-confidence means being relaxed enough to allow your lover their personal space.
(23) He was a keen music lover .
(24) He is her lover; she is his mistress.
(25) The vital importance of love is to love all life without qualms(sentencedict.com/lover.html),(sentencedict.com) without wisdom or religion uppermost in the mind of the lover.
(26) I love you like a god of plague and why I treat you like a lover.
(27) She has been heard to make threats to her former lover.
(28) She sat in the house day after day, pining for her lover.
(29) He dropped the photograph and ground his foot into it to show his hatred of his wife's lover.
(30) I hear that our married neighbor has escaped to her lover.
More similar words: all over, all over again, all over the world, over and over, love, glove, fall in love, fall in love with, over, cover, covert, go over, get over, overall, oversee, be over, governor, hand over, lay over, poverty, run over, uncover, over there, recover, cover up, overcome, proverb, blow over, overlook, recovery.