Antonym: sunshine. Similar words: shade, ado, shake, sharp, a share, shark, shared, shaggy. Meaning: ['ʃædəʊ] n. 1. shade within clear boundaries 2. an unilluminated area 3. something existing in perception only 4. a premonition of something adverse 5. an indication that something has been present 6. refuge from danger or observation 7. a dominating and pervasive presence 8. a spy employed to follow someone and report their movements 9. an inseparable companion. v. 1. follow, usually without the person's knowledge 2. cast a shadow over 3. make appear small by comparison.
Random good picture Not show
4) The face of light, shadow just behind us.
5) The shadow moves with the sun.
6) The chair casts a shadow on the wall.
7) Last time I married a swaying shadow.
8) The ship's sail cast a shadow on the water.
9) His shadow fell across the room.
10) Pale moonlight,[http://sentencedict.com/shadow.html] I declare lonely and shadow.
11) The house lay in dark shadow.
12) Sometimes she sits alone in the shadow.
13) You're more than a shadow, I've just to believe.
14) He employed a detective to shadow his wife.
15) Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness, with her silent steps of love.
16) Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
17) An oak tree cast its shadow over a tiny round pool.
18) They live in a charming house in the shadow of the cathedral.
19) This street so empty your shadow was in every corner.
20) Trust no one because even your shadow will leave you in darkness.
21) She knew without a shadow of a doubt that he was lying to her.
22) The recollection cannot diverge, looks like the shadow to remain.
24) Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow.
25) In stories the doomed hero is usually saved at the last minute by some stroke of fortune, but almost always his sense of values is changed. he becomes more appreciative of the meaning of life and its permanent spiritual values. It hasoften been noted that those who live, or have lived, in the shadow of death bring a mellow sweetness to everything they do.
26) What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
27) When a man speaks or acts with good intention. Then happiness follows him like his shadow that never leaves him.
28) You don't need someone to love in secret. We just stand by the river and feel sad when seeing the shadow in the water and thought that we r falling love with someone.
29) There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires.
30) I like a lonely puppet, lost and I follow like a shadow another puppet, never show will not move, was abandoned in the corner of dusty, alone in despair, in a desperate sad, then continue to missing you.
More similar words: shade, ado, shake, sharp, a share, shark, shared, shaggy, shallow, adopt, shake up, shake off, sharply, head on, ahead of, paradox, a load of, shattered, shareholder, adoption, adorable, spread out, polka dot, instead of, head office, in the shape of, adolescent, ambassador, incommunicado, ahead of time.