Random good picture Not show
1. He was still fuming over the remark.
2. Your remark disagrees with mine.
3. His remark discords with the fact.
4. His humorous remark made everyone laugh.
5. The remark was only made in play.
6. I felt quite deflated by your nasty remark.
7. Laura heard his remark, and felt her hackles rising.
8. Did you remark the similarity between them?
9. I shall ignore that uncalled-for remark.
10. It was just a casual remark—I wasn't really serious.
11. Her next remark abruptly terminated the conversation.
12. What exactly did you mean by that last remark?
13. How can you explain such a silly remark?
14. I consider his remark a gross impertinence.
15. The Senator denied making the remark .
16. John chipped in with a remark.
17. My remark is on behalf of the workers.
18. An indiscreet remark triggered off a long and costly strike.http://Sentencedict.com
19. The servant struck in with the remark that Mr. Lee was out one hour ago.
20. It is rude to remark upon the appearance of other people.
21. This kind of remark is guaranteed to light the blue touch paper with some Labour politicians.
22. Fox was making a long parenthetical remark about his travels on the border of the country.
23. He had made the remark completely without forethought.
24. The remark was most apt.
25. Her remark pulled me up short.
26. The remark was uttered sotto voce.
27. His remark precipitated my decision.
28. I think that is the most vulgar and tasteless remark I ever heard in my life.
29. By a logical progression of thought, she worked out why the remark had caused offence.
30. When he spoke I was expected to reciprocate with some remark of my own.
More similar words: remarkable, remain, mark, marker, mark off, mark out, market, remaining, landmark, marketing, supermarket, marketplace, demand, female, demand of, the mass of, in the main, spark, shark, parking, march, in the dark, margin, Supreme, marine, marble, remove, remote, grammar, primary.