Random good picture Not show
1) Lewis came to the faith by means of what one could loosely term Neo-Platonism.
2) Neoplatonism The First Shit is the best shit.
3) SS 1921 deals with "Augustine and Neoplatonism, " where the title-theme is concerned with Augustine's eventual relapse into Greek cosmological categories.
4) Influenced by the Deism and the Neoplatonism, Shaftesbury surpasses the 18th century aesthetics based on empiricism and neoclassicism and starts a new trend of aesthetics in Britain.
5) Neoplatonism was one of the important thoughts of the Renaissance.
6) This was based on a revival of Plato's ideas and so is called Neoplatonism.
7) I remember that he wrote that Michelangelo's drawing technique corresponded exactly to his Neoplatonism.
8) Finally, the paper refers to the Michelangelo's sonnets which are roughly grouped into three periods,(http://sentencedict.com/neoplatonism.html) and they demonstrate the infection of Neoplatonism to this giant's artistic creation.
9) There he discovered, through a chance reading of some books of Neoplatonism, a form of philosophy that seemed compatible with Christian belief.
10) Then, in the follow chapter, I analyze the contents and feelings in Michelangelo's poems, elaborate the Neoplatonism reflected in these poems in detail.
More similar words: astonished, antagonism, electroplating, all at once, astonishment, people, at once, at one time, communism, organism, antagonist, mechanism, plate, platform, regulator, administrator, legislator, regulatory, totalitarianism, contemplate, jeopardy, in the open, spontaneous, jeopardize, simultaneously, a bone of contention, onion, tone, ton, agonize.