Random good picture Not show
2. The conference delegates included representatives from abroad.
3. 'Is he still abroad?' 'I presume so.'
4. He's currently abroad on business.
5. He stands a fair chance of going abroad.
6. He went abroad to preach Christianity to the heathen.
7. They were domiciled abroad for tax purposes.
8. We can't afford to go abroad this summer.
9. I shall decide for going abroad later.
10. The exhibition reflected concurrent developments abroad.
11. I've never lived abroad before.
12. Someday I'd like to travel abroad .
13. Have you ever traveled abroad?
14. She was seriously contemplating working abroad.
15. They evade paying taxes by living abroad.
16. Since 1954 Japan has never dispatched military personnel abroad.
17. Is it a possibility that you will work abroad?
18. All my near relations live abroad.
19. He has had several long periods of work abroad.
20. I have never contemplated living abroad.
21. I am considering going abroad.
22. I made David my agent while I was abroad.
23. He has never been abroad.
24. Your plan of going abroad is an audacious decision.
25. They went abroad for their holiday.
26. And then, they say(http://sentencedict.com)[sentencedict.com], no spirit can walk abroad.
27. He spent the major part of a year abroad.
28. They send representatives abroad to solicit business.
29. He did a stint abroad early in his career.