Random good picture Not show
2. Everyone was curious as to why Mark was leaving.
3. A thousand balloons were released to mark the event.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. On your mark, get set, go.
5. Above all, I love Mark Twain.
6. I clapped Mark on the shoulder.
7. The changing seasons mark the passing of time.
8. You don't study hard, thence no good mark.
9. You have a dirty mark on your face.
10. I'd like to introduce my younger son, Mark.
11. He used a rope to mark off the circle.
12. Mark the message 'urgent', please.
13. Mark did a two-year stint in the army.
14. The tides at highest mark regorge the flood.
15. Mark showed no outward signs of distress.
16. The squad leader ordered the men to mark time.
17. I have two brothers, William and Mark.
18. Mark Twain is my favorite author.
19. Mark is a smart and sophisticated young man.
20. Mark was palmed off with a series of excuses.
21. Mark the place on the map.
22. There's a mark on your skirt.
23. Mark has been blind from birth.
24. Mark Antony declaimed over the body of Caesar.
25. Oh, hello. Is Mark there?
26. There is a mark of ink on his shirt.
27. John Lennon's assassin was Mark Chapman.
28. It took a moment for Mark to recover his poise.
29. There is a question mark over the future of geriatric care.
30. The Post Office has issued a commemorative stamp to mark the event.