Random good picture Not show
(1) I got some half-price pizzas at the supermarket.
(2) I bought a bar of soap in the supermarket.
(3) The whole supermarket was ruined in a great fire.
(4) He openly shoplifted from a supermarket.
(5) He owns a supermarket chain.
(6) The supermarket operates a complimentary shuttle service.
(7) There was a notice in the supermarket.
(8) He managed the supermarket when the owner was away.
(9) He bought the food in the supermarket.
(10) It's a logical site for a new supermarket, with the housing development nearby.
(11) A local developer is planning to build a supermarket on the site.
(12) The supermarket has installed recycling bins for old newspapers, bottles and cans.
(13) The supermarket is giving away a bar of chocolate to everyone who comes today.
(14) They display chocolates next to supermarket checkouts to encourage impulse buying.
(15) It's difficult for a small supermarket to compete against/with the big supermarkets.
(16) I bought these cups at the supermarket — they're on offer this week.
(17) The supermarket didn't have enough people working on the tills.
(18) I usually get vegetables from the supermarket.
(19) The supermarket is open till 8.00 p.m.
(20) He's got a job stocking shelves in a supermarket.
(21) She pottered through the supermarket, looking here and there. Sentencedict.com
(22) A supermarket will turn over its stock very rapidly.
(23) He lifted a lot of things from the supermarket.
(24) His eyes roved round the supermarket.
(25) They bought food at the supermarket.
(26) A supermarket turns over its stock very rapidly.
(27) A number of houses were demolished so that the supermarket could be built.
(28) Fruit and vegetables are much cheaper from/in/on the market than in the supermarket.
(29) She defeated developers who wanted to bulldoze her home to build a supermarket.
(30) I have to buy a few things at the supermarket.