Random good picture Not show
1. He wrote a paper on grammar.
2. He was known for his poor grammar and punctuation.
3. I'm writing a grammar of modern English.
4. I find German grammar very difficult.
5. Spelling and good grammar are both very important.
6. Most candidates passed in grammar.
7. Her knowledge of English grammar is very extensive.
8. He employed himself in English grammar.
9. He had great difficulty in English grammar.
10. I encountered great difficulties in learning English grammar.
11. Check your spelling and grammar.
12. Each exercise focuses on a different grammar point.
13. He was educated at Haslingden Grammar School.
14. His English offends against the rules of grammar.
15. His grammar explanations are terribly convoluted.
16. This grammar book is suitable both for classroom use and for independent study.
17. He is in the third year at Leeds Grammar School.
18. The book explains grammar simply and clearly.
19. I'm trying to improve my grammar.
20. A lecture on transformational grammar? I can hardly wait!
21. She likes grammar and all that.
22. I find Russian grammar very difficult.
23. I want to buy a French grammar.
24. In learning a foreign language,(sentencedict.com) grammar is not everything.
25. Your English grammar needs to be rubbed up.
26. This grammar is easy to understand.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. Have you learned up the grammar knowledge?
28. Most of the students have a sound understanding of English grammar.
29. He has extracted a great many examples from the grammar book.
30. By analysing the parts of the sentence we learn more about English grammar.