Random good picture Not show
1. The tower was once a landmark for ships.
2. Marble Arch is a famous London landmark.
3. The Ambassador Hotel is a Los Angeles landmark.
4. There was a conspicuous landmark ahead.
5. The farthest landmark visible is about 30km away.
6. The Russian Revolution represents a landmark in world history.
7. The Eiffel Tower is a famous landmark .
8. The Supreme Court issued a landmark decision in January 2001.
9. In a landmark decision, the court agreed to hear evidence from twenty years earlier.
10. The film is an important landmark in the history of the cinema.
11. In a landmark case/decision, the Governor pardoned a woman convicted of killing her husband, who had physically abused her.
12. The talks went down as a landmark in the peace process.
13. The ceasefire was seen as a major landmark in the fight against terrorism.
14. The Empire State Building is a familiar landmark on the New York skyline.
15. The invention of the silicon chip was a landmark in the history of the computer.
16. The discovery of penicillin was a landmark in the history of medicine.
17. The Empire State Building is a famous landmark on the New York skyline.
18. The Washington Monument is a popular historical landmark.
19. The Lords ruling was hailed as a landmark by tax practitioners around the country.
20. Early results from the landmark trial were first released six months ago to great fanfare.
21. A landmark endures because it is timeless[sentencedict.com], adaptable to the ever-changing needs of society.
22. The Bidston Dock cranes have been a Birkenhead landmark for many years.
23. There are efforts under way to designate the bridge a historic landmark.
24. The Eiffel Tower in Paris is an instantly recognizable landmark.
25. This splendid if extraordinary erection from the last century is a local landmark.
26. Against this background, the first book devoted exclusively to this exciting and topical subject should be a significant landmark.
27. Downtown News editorial staff a behind-the-scenes look at what will be a major new local landmark.
28. To a sports fanatic like me, the Maracana would be as important a landmark as Sugar Loaf Mountain.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. The competition brief called for a tower to act primarily as a landmark.
30. It was a heavy snowfall and by morning even the most prominent landmark was disguised beneath a thick covering of snow.