Random good picture Not show
4. They put a new product on the market.
5. Investments in the U.S. money market have propped up the American dollar.
6. The market traders cried out like barnyard cocks.
7. The market sold a bewildering variety of cheeses.
8. The Japanese electricals giants have cornered the market in TVs and videos.
9. A bank's local market share tends to be divided equally between the local branch and branches located elsewhere.
10. Prices are higher than they would be if market forces were allowed to operate freely.
11. The market reacted by falling a further two points.
12. The company has monopolized the soft drinks market.
13. Predictions of an early improvement in the housing market proved false.
14. Many old market buildings have proved highly adaptable.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. All the outward signs of growth in the market are there.
16. The Japanese market used to be more or less impenetrable.
17. The most widely held view is the market will continue to power ahead.
18. My father put all his money into stock market bonds.
19. He that has a full purse never lacks a friend. Even in a busy market, nobody cares to know a poor person.
21. We decided that we needed to change our target market from the over-45s to the 35-45s.
22. Unfavourable economic conditions were blocking a recovery of the American insurance market.
23. The government is having to introduce some difficult changes, particularly in moving over to a market economy.
24. Wall Street's collapse raised spectres of the 1987 stock market crash.
25. The south of England, where prices have fallen furthest, will remain the weakest market.
26. The bank has to butter up investors because it is in a fiercely competitive market.
27. You could buy anything you needed on the black market.
28. California is vying with other states to capture a piece of the growing communications market.
29. Older people are an untapped resource in the employment market.
30. We're aiming our products at the big enchilada - the home computer market.
More similar words: supermarket, marketing, marketplace, marker, mark, remark, mark off, mark out, landmark, remarkable, worker, turkey, spark, shark, basket, rocket, take to, bucket, jacket, blanket, parking, march, in the dark, take time, basketball, marble, margin, marine, take the road, take turns.