Random good picture Not show
4. They put a new product on the market.
5. The market traders cried out like barnyard cocks.
6. The market sold a bewildering variety of cheeses.
7. The market reacted by falling a further two points.
8. The company has monopolized the soft drinks market.
9. Many old market buildings have proved highly adaptable.
10. The company dominates this segment of the market.
11. I usually buy all my vegetables at the market.
12. There was a thriving black market in foreign currency.
13. We raise turkeys mainly for the Christmas market.
14. Thursday is market day in Poitiers.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The market opened in a bullish mood.
16. He has a flower stall in Portobello Road market.
17. The market situation is difficult to evaluate.
18. They have a fish stall on the market.
19. The market for their products is shrinking.
20. She was lifting things from the market.
21. They plundered and burned the market town of Leominster.
22. She sells fruits at a market stall.
23. We buy our fruit and vegetables at the market.
24. The coffee market is suffering from oversupply.
25. Firearms are not freely available on the open market.
26. Our aim is to achieve greater market penetration.
27. The village centered on its market square.
28. There is no market for these goods.
29. He that has a full purse never lacks a friend. Even in a busy market(sentencedict.com), nobody cares to know a poor person.
More similar words: supermarket, marketing, marketplace, marker, mark, remark, mark off, mark out, landmark, remarkable, worker, turkey, spark, shark, basket, rocket, take to, bucket, jacket, blanket, parking, march, in the dark, take time, basketball, marble, margin, marine, take the road, take turns.