Random good picture Not show
5. The fire has burned down to a spark.
6. A spark set the woods on fire.
7. A cigarette spark started the forest fire.
8. single spark can start a prairie fire.
9. A cigarette spark started the fire.
10. A spark from the machinery had set fire to some material.
11. The spark kindled the dry leaves in a few minutes.
12. The teacher's praise kindled a spark of hope inside her.
13. A spark ignites the fuel in a car engine.
14. She felt a little spark of anger.
15. She was tired, and lacked her usual spark.
16. Some bright spark turned the heating off last night!
17. His music lacked that vital spark of imagination.
18. Some bright spark left the door open overnight.
19. Some bright spark left the tap running all night.
20. He had kindled a spark of interest within her.
21. He hasn't a spark of generosity in him.
22. The judge's verdict provided the spark for the riots.
23. Interest rate cuts were the spark the market needed.
24. A tiny spark of rebellion flared within her.
25. The paper ignited when the spark fell on it.sentencedict.com/spark.html
26. Turning off the ignition de-energizes the spark plugs.
27. His performances lack creative spark.
28. As a writer he seemed to lack creative spark.
29. Wherever in the world a people knows desperate want, there must appear at least the spark of hope, the hope of progress--or there will surely rise at last the flames of conflict.
30. "Why not give out one of the cybercafe's e-mail addresses?" suggested one bright spark.