Random good picture Not show
(12) The secret of a good momory is attention, and attention to a subject depends upon our interest in it-- We rarely forget that which has made a deep impression on our minds.
(13) Discipline was the new coach's secret weapon.
(14) She imparted the secret to her friend.
(15) Don't tell him any secret—he's got a big mouth.
(16) The secret was spread among the crowd.
(17) They will go into secret session.
(18) I want you to keep the secret.
(19) It is a secret between them and me.
(20) He can't keep a secret.
(21) Perhaps the flowers were sent by a secret admirer!
(22) She babbled the secret out to her boyfriend.
(23) What is the secret of his success?
(24) Don't tell anyone my secret.
(25) I wasn't very successful at keeping the news secret.
(26) The party leader is elected by secret ballot .
(27) The minister revealed the secret to me.
(28) Let me tell you a secret.
(29) Details of the proposals remain secret.
More similar words: in secret, secretary, desecrate, consecrate, decree, desecration, decreed, ice-cream, decrepit, decrease, decrescent, recreation, excrete, concrete, fertile crescent, accretion, syncretic, discretion, decry, sec., recruit, scarecrow, secede, insect, sector, secure, second, necromancer, recruitment, seclude.