Random good picture Not show
1. Human felicity is produced not so much by great pieces of good fortune that seldom happen, as by little advantages that occur every day.
2. Did Laurie know something, and hold it over Felicity?
3. Felicity seemed pleased at the suggestion.
4. As a songwriter, he combined great linguistic felicity with an ear for a tune.
5. The story is told with great felicity of style.
6. He expressed himself with great felicity.
7. Felicity Maxwell stood by the bar and ordered a glass of wine.
8. Felicity did not arrive from Herefordshire until Wednesday afternoon.
9. Felicity bakes the bread, singing.
10. With this felicity of thinking, they easily bridged the physical and social sciences, from biology to psychology to sociology.
11. Felicity loves it too, and probably takes far better care of it than I ever did.
12. Felicity replaced the blotter and strolled out on to the terrace.
13. In the weeks to come, Felicity would show me patches sewn together by hand.
14. He demonstrated a concern for the felicity of his children.
15. Felicity was forced to witness each execution,(sentencedict.com/felicity.html) then was beheaded.
16. Flora recollected Irena's consternation with satisfaction and Felicity Green's irritation with glee.
17. Felicity still looked rather piqued at his assumption of her ignorance of drink lore.
18. At five-thirty they made gentle love; then Felicity ran a bath.
19. They kissed, and Felicity fell fast asleep, tired from her journey.
20. This must be a human felicity as high as any that is possible.
21. How do you get your cakes so wonderfully light, Felicity?
22. After all this is the woman whose husband has just run off with Felicity Kendal.
23. People begin to arrive uninvited, so that Howard and Felicity find themselves keeping more or less open house.
24. The aim was to surround lithe John with domestic objects and so turn his mind to conjugal felicity.
25. He says that they more or less go their separate ways, Felicity and this green fellow she's married to.
26. In these works Traherne expresses his vision of the felicity for which mankind was created.
27. He had taken care to tell no one save Felicity where he was staying.
28. She made you feel that you were an expected felicity to her.
29. While waiting for her train, after being dumped by Felicity,(sentencedict.com) she had bought her first copy of the paper.
30. Tears running down her face, she put the eggs back in their nest a false picture of natural felicity.
More similar words: felicitation, infelicitous, elicit, elicitation, complicity, duplicity, publicity, solicit, illicit, implicit, explicit, solicitude, solicitous, delicious, duplicitous, lubricity, electricity, city slicker, feline, deficit, relic, city, delicate, delicacy, derelict, appendicitis, paucity, malicious, publicize, helicopter.