Similar words: teenager, menagerie, teen, fifteen, manage, manager, managed, management. Meaning: ['tiːneɪdʒ] adj. being of the age 13 through 19.
Random good picture Not show
1. He is too old now for teenage parties.
2. The programme is clearly geared to a teenage audience.
3. The government is clamping down on teenage drinking.
4. By this time Pitt had become a teenage idol.
5. She has a teenage daughter from a previous marriage.
6. A teenage boy had a miraculous escape from death last night when he fell into an ice cold-river.
7. The country is in the grip of a teenage crime wave.
8. Her latest book is a humorous look at teenage life.
9. The teenage attackers fled when the two men fought back.
10. A teenage mother was accused of smothering her 3-month-old daughter.
11. Parker's column on teenage sexuality is right on.
12. Teenage louts roam the streets at night.
13. Teenage idols have a strong influence on our children.
14. She had trouble keeping her teenage sons in order.
15. Deanes writes and lectures about teenage delinquents.
16. His voice is very high for a teenage boy.
17. This clothing sells well to the teenage market.
18. Teenage disco music pumped out at every station.
19. Teenage girls are very fashion conscious .
20. Hendrix's stage presence appealed to thousands of teenage rebels.
21. Teenage rebellion often starts in the home.
22. A pair of teenage boys were smoking cigarettes.
23. There are thousands of unwanted teenage pregnancies every year.
24. She had all the usual teenage problems.
25. Men and teenage girls pair up to dance.
26. Madonna was her teenage heroine.
27. The commercial features a teenage girl with spots.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. We've got three teenage children.
29. Karl Smith, the 19-year old singer, had whipped the crowd of teenage girls into a frenzy merely by removing his shirt.
30. Critics of the scheme have said that it will not solve the problem of teenage crime.
More similar words: teenager, menagerie, teen, fifteen, manage, manager, managed, management, queen, managing, steep, steer, steel, arena, screen, enact, between, in the end, Senate, enable, committee, repartee, senator, penalty, penance, at the end of, volunteer, by the end of, screening, scenario.