Random good picture Not show
1. A host of musicians will perform at the festival.
2. The festival remains a valuable showcase for new talent.
3. Not everyone approves of the festival.
4. People usually eat sweet dumplings on the Lantern Festival.
5. Housewives are busy doing Spring Festival shopping.
6. Christmas is a yearly festival.
7. The festival lasted two days.
8. I wish you a happy Dragon Boat Festival!
9. There is a poster about the pop festival.
10. Her film was premiered in Cannes Festival.
11. They organized the festival jointly with the French cultural service.
12. The pop festival passed off peacefully, despite the fears of local residents.
13. The Brighton Festival is held every year around May time.
14. The annual arts festival is a monument to her vision and hard work.
15. The festival lasted two.
16. The Spring Festival marks the beginning of the Chinese Lunar New Year.
17. The accusation of elitism seems unfair as the festival presents a wide range of music, with something to please everyone.
18. The proceeds of today's festival will go to several local charities.
19. Without the patronage of several large firms, the festival could not take place.
20. The Qingming Festival is an opportunity to remember and honour our deceased ancestors.
21. The boat races during the Dragon Boat Festival are traditional customs to attempts to rescue the patriotic poet Chu Yuan. Chu Yuan drowned on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month in 277 B.C. Chinese citizens now throw bamboo leaves filled with cooked rice into the water. Therefore the fish could eat the rice rather than the hero poet. This later on turned into the custom of eating tzungtzu and rice dumplings.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. The festival is heavily dependent on sponsorship for its success.
23. The Chinese Dragon Boat Festival is a significant holiday celebrated in China, and the one with the longest history. The Dragon Boat Festival is celebrated by boat races in the shape of dragons. Competing teams row their boats forward to a drumbeat racing to reach the finish end first.
24. The school has taken part in the festival since 1997.
25. The Spring Festival comes, SMS reports; New Year greetings, wish you smile; life is happy, good luck over; double wages, have both fame and wealth, opportunities around; health need; a text message, all is well.
26. You had the Gold Rush in America, for home; we have the Spring Festival Travel Rush in China, also for home.
27. Are you busy visiting and greeting relatives and friends during the Spring Festival?
28. Six theatre companies have been selected to take part in this year's festival.
29. A new Czechoslovak film has had its premiere at the Karlovy Vary film festival.
30. Setting off firecrackers is a very important activity during the Spring Festival.
More similar words: manifest destiny, rival, arrival, carnival, survival, unrivaled, fester, infest, equivalent, ambivalent, ambivalence, equivalency, equivalence, manifest, infested, lifestyle, manifesto, self-esteem, motivate, motivated, captivate, manifestation, deactivate, motivation, cultivable, cultivated, captivation, communist manifesto, destiny, question.