Random good picture Not show
1. Roast the peppers until the skin begins to char and blister.
2. Halve the peppers and char the skins under a hot grill.
3. Exit char, foaming at the mouth.
4. Mum was a char, dad a dustman.
5. Naturally she switched to being a char!
6. Tim hers too may char and survive in structures, or at least leave a clear impression in the hardened mud.
7. Such materials char and melt, rapidly absorbing and dissipating energy as they do so.
8. The residue, a carbon-based char, can be used instead of activated carbon in, for instance, sewage works.
9. Returns the string of bytes used to sort Char.
10. I/O;Char(*)Return error information for the caller.
11. tk_type char(18) The type of task. "SENSOR"
12. Please don't, never ! use char variable name.
13. Is there any char going?
14. What does the cast to char do?
15. Local char set is bad. If provided, must be 24 characters.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. Bone char, as a raw bone salt, may be used to reduce the fluoride concentration in drinking water to acceptable limit.
17. For easy peeling, grill the peppers until the skin starts to char.
18. Toast hazelnuts on a baking sheet until the skins char.
19. As the temperature rose, the bitumen was further cooked into a solid char containing graphite.
20. On the third day of his visit, Hope and Joseph Robinson went char fishing.
21. Beams of brilliant light jerked across the far wall and, slowly, the bars began to char.
22. It had clean whitewashed walls, a table and a char.
23. Good relationship exists among total pore volume, surface area and aromatic microcrystalline size in coal char.
24. The influence of final temperature, residence time and particle size on char property was examined.
25. The air separation ability of the CMS which was prepared from the char of Lingwu non-caking coal under the optimum process conditions is comparable to that of the commercial CMS imported from abroad.
26. With the rise of heating rate, the maximum release rate of volatile and combustion rate of char, the burnout temperature and the combustible parameter increased, but the ignition temperature...
27. Conclusion: Tong-bi decoction has satisfactory therapeutic that it can improve the char of blood rheology and decrease lipidemia.
28. Rename the first attribute to COMP_CODE, specify that it is the primary key, and ensure its data type is CHAR(5).
29. Function func is overloaded with another func definition having 2 arguments of type char.
30. During the devolatilization, the hollow structure of coal particles is formed due to the rapid release of volatile, which can result in more rapid combustion of char particles.
More similar words: Chart., chart, chary, charm, charge, charade, chariot, charity, orchard, Charlie, charged, in charge, charter, charcoal, charisma, in charge of, character, discharge, charioteer, saccharine, take charge, charismatic, discharging, characterize, snake charmer, characteristic, device characteristic, hare, share, harm.