Random good picture Not show
(1) Dena was enchanted by the house.
(2) The witch enchanted the princess with magic words.
(3) The audience was clearly enchanted by her performance.
(4) I was enchanted by the way she smiled.
(5) She was enchanted with the flowers you sent her.
(6) The listeners were enchanted by the singer's sweet voice.
(7) She enchanted you as she has so many others.
(8) The children were enchanted with the present.
(9) The happy family scene had enchanted him.
(10) He was enchanted by the idea.
(11) Mary's gaiety and wit have enchanted us all.
(12) The garden enchanted her.
(13) King Arthur hid his treasures here and Merlin enchanted the cave so that nobody should ever find them.
(14) Don't expect young children to be as enchanted with the scenery as you are.
(15) Gregory was still enchanted with Shannon's youth and joy and beauty.
(16) The football fans were enchanted by / with the wonderful goal.
(17) He had always been in love with the enchanted landscape of the West.
(18) They met in Paris one enchanted afternoon in early autumn.
(19) He was enchanted to see her again after so long.
(20) The giants awoke from their enchanted slumber.
(21) The family scene had enchanted him.
(22) Summer lies eternally on Avelorn's enchanted glades.
(23) Sue was a college student, enchanted by Baum's storytelling abilities.
(24) Although she'd been enchanted by the boisterous reunions, her attention was immediately arrested by the man's striking colouring. Sentencedict.com
(25) Great eagles nest in the enchanted hills, and unicorns walk in its sun-dappled glades.
(26) Put your head on my chest, listen to this enchanted.
(27) Rincewind got down on one knee, the better to arrange the picture, and pressed the enchanted lever.
(28) It has inspired artists, poets and great composers for generations, and to this day few fail to leave enchanted.
(29) Try softening the edges a bit by having the king merely banish the brothers to live in the enchanted forest.
(30) Our comfort is this: We will live out our lives enchanted by Claire, her spell never broken.
More similar words: penchant, trenchant, enchanting, enchantment, chant, unchangeable, nonchalant, merchant, interchange, granted, antedate, antechamber, implanted, antediluvian, contented, intelligence agency, in charge, bench, quench, wench, change, chance, French, wrench, stench, drench, in charge of, channel, quenched, nonchalance.