Similar words: jail, maintain, rain, pain, gain, lain, ain't, vain. Meaning: adj. relating to or characteristic of Jainism.
Random good picture Not show
1. At last the king got initiated into Jain monkshood together with his sons.
2. Govind Jain says: Happiness is the state of mind nothing else.
3. An International School of Jain Studies will offer short-term exchange programs and seminars on Jainism, a religion from India.
4. The non - Jains also express high reverence for this Jain festival.
5. They overlapped with many meditation systems of his epoch. This included Hindu, Jain and independent systems.
6. But stagnating local production would mean more imports would be needed, Jain added.
7. Maha Parva - It is an ancient and chief of all Jain festival.
8. These celebrations harbinger social harmony and amity and preach the lofty Jain motto Live and Let live.