Random good picture Not show
1. He managed to squeeze through the crowd at last.
2. They managed to find a place to stay.
3. She managed to scramble over the wall.
4. We managed to slip away unnoticed.
5. She managed to snatch the gun from his hand.
6. A hacker had managed to get into the system.
7. They managed to surmount all opposition/objections to their plans.
8. He managed to squash into the car.
9. She managed a clothes shop two years ago.
10. We couldn't have managed without you.
11. They only just managed to scrape the money together.
12. Police finally managed to catch the culprit.
13. We managed to get to the airport in time.
14. I managed to grab her hand.
15. We managed to wangle a few days' leave.
16. We managed to lever the roots out.
17. Ovett managed to outpace every other runner.
18. They managed to grapple him to the ground.
19. He grabbed her(sentencedict.com/managed.html), but she managed to break away.
20. He has managed to convince even the sceptics.
21. I finally managed to disentangle myself from perplexity.
22. I managed to heave the trunk down the stairs.
23. He managed to muddle through university.
24. The company has been very badly managed.
25. She managed to fiddle a free trip to America.
26. We finally managed to get there in time.
27. Inge managed to drag the table into the kitchen.
28. They managed to leave without any of us realizing.
29. A journalist managed to infiltrate the powerful drug cartel.
30. I managed to work for two hours without interruption.
More similar words: manage, manager, management, managing, teenage, engaged in, teenager, manacle, discouraged, menagerie, banana, alleged, allegedly, challenged, can afford, analyze, analyst, Canadian, analysis, analyses, analyzing, man, many, explanation, many a, human, demand, Roman, woman, as many.