Random good picture Not show
1. Entertainment included a hypnotist and a ventriloquist.
2. Frank shows himself to be the only ventriloquist to move his lips but not his teeth.
3. Beware the ventriloquist, the dark horse, whose thrown voice juggles the truth.
4. When I grew up I became a ventriloquist, and at that I was very well trained by a great master.
5. One character is a ventriloquist, another a sleepwalker.
6. Every ventriloquist carries a dummy of their own.
7. Peter worked in night club as a ventriloquist.
8. Maud closed The Great Ventriloquist with a snap.
9. Her career seemed barely more distinguished than that of Charlie McCarthy, the monocled dummy of her ventriloquist father, Edgar Bergen.
10. Just occasionally, one could be forgiven for thinking that the dummy had overtaken the ventriloquist.
11. Ventriloquism is an act of stagecraft in which a person (a ventriloquist) manipulates his or her voice so that it appears that the voice is coming from elsewhere.Sentencedict
12. In addition to magic and clowning, he is a highly skilled ventriloquist and pantomimist.
13. A figure of a person or an animal manipulated a ventriloquist.
More similar words: grandiloquent, soliloquy, ventricle, colloquial, trilogy, eloquent, conquistador, relinquishment, eccentric, geocentric, egocentric, loquat, heliocentric, eloquence, loquacious, perilous, nonviolent resistance, quid pro quo, quisling, vanquish, perquisite, exquisite, requisite, inquisitor, relinquish, acquisition, inquisitive, requisition, inquisition, prerequisite.